PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Version...



tomwigley
10-14-2007, 06:19 PM
How the hell would this work?
Article can be found here..
Assassins Creed on DS (http://www.assassinscreedblog.com/assassins-creed-on-nintendo-ds/)

R0B0J0E
10-14-2007, 06:22 PM
I have no idea, but I know that they are actually making one.

Sad...

Rogue4152
10-14-2007, 06:23 PM
possibly over-head view like looking down and use stylus to move the character?

MrMoo333
10-14-2007, 06:27 PM
Probly like in the olden days when you could plug the older Gameboy into the GameCube for like a hand held mini-map on like a Metroid game. Exept you don't plug it in.

R0B0J0E
10-14-2007, 06:30 PM
Assassins creed on the ds would still suck. I mean its a fantastic game on the next-gen machines..but assassins creed on a ds is like a portable bomb because if you put AC into that thing the DS would just BLOW UP due to the fact that is practically a portable N64...lol

zeldapsychology
10-14-2007, 07:31 PM
There is going to be a mobile version with 2-D graphics and another poster mentioned it perhaps being a dungeon crawler. I do not see Assassin's Creed DS being a "True" AC game maybe a spinoff or something in the storyarc but totally different gameplay. I also don't see the whole social aspect and climbing aspects possible on the DS.

BTOG46
10-14-2007, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by zeldapsychology:
There is going to be a mobile version with 2-D graphics and another poster mentioned it perhaps being a dungeon crawler. I do not see Assassin's Creed DS being a "True" AC game maybe a spinoff or something in the storyarc but totally different gameplay. I also don't see the whole social aspect and climbing aspects possible on the DS.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif
lol, why does the concept of this game on a DS make me remember all those old platform games, Altair jumping from one ledge(platform) to another, it couldn't possibly be the same game on a DS, it would most likely be Assassins Creed in name only.

sweetlou280
10-15-2007, 01:20 AM
Put Mario in a white cap, change his fire balls to throwing knives, the turtles to guards, and the ground for rooftops and you've got yourself a Nintendo version of Assassins Creed

Malmer_DK
10-15-2007, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by zeldapsychology:
There is going to be a mobile version with 2-D graphics and another poster mentioned it perhaps being a dungeon crawler. I do not see Assassin's Creed DS being a "True" AC game maybe a spinoff or something in the storyarc but totally different gameplay. I also don't see the whole social aspect and climbing aspects possible on the DS.
Exactly. I don't get why people jump to the conclusion that they'd in fact try to make the same game.

Prince of Persia DS wasn't anything like the rest either.

Also they mentioned at some point that they'd like to make AC into a brand of different products and gaming experiences.

ReaZeN2005
10-15-2007, 03:06 AM
It's probaly like a strategy game..

Like POP.. They released POP the two thrones and then they released Battles of prince of persia, for the DS.. And BOPOP is a strategy game..

Link-Dragon-Sla
10-15-2007, 04:35 PM
there is no ****ing game for ds and there will never be so THERE YA GO!

DemonikCrow666
10-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by tomwigley:
How the hell would this work?
Article can be found here..
Assassins Creed on DS (http://www.assassinscreedblog.com/assassins-creed-on-nintendo-ds/) FOOLISH HUMANS! You should all knwo by now that the only way to find out more about the son is to go to the mother... If you don't figure that out...you're an idiot.

eliteassassin69
10-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Link-Dragon-Sla:
there is no ****ing game for ds and there will never be so THERE YA GO!

okay you are ******ed... almost every post that you write has already been proven otherwise. it even has a release date.... did you escape from an asylum or sumting?

CouchZombie
10-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by eliteassassin69:
okay you are ******ed... almost every post that you write has already been proven otherwise. it even has a release date.... did you escape from an asylum or sumting?

Elite, Link has been warned about about spamming and flaming threads, there is no need to fuel the fire, thank you.

Greenman2000
10-16-2007, 01:23 PM
theres no point they would be better off making a Wii version

katz_bg
10-16-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Greenman2000:
theres no point they would be better off making a Wii version
That would be just as pointless. It would strip the game from everything that makes it what we've seen so far as gameplay. no crowds, no climbing, not as much interactivity and probably won't be as good as the 2D mobile version.