PDA

View Full Version : How To Reinstall PF after Uninstall

StephenBorick
12-21-2004, 10:24 PM
This has probably been addressed before, but being new to this forum, I haven't been able to find it.
I just uninstalled a standalone PF and now can't reload it. I've regedit and deleted everything associated with PF and still no good. I've deleted the files, any short cuts and no luck. Can somebody please state specifically what needs to be deleted in order to reinstall PF using Windows XP SP2? It would be nice for the instructions to be placed under this Post's Heading that way anybody can easily find it. Thanks Stephen

StephenBorick
12-21-2004, 10:24 PM
This has probably been addressed before, but being new to this forum, I haven't been able to find it.
I just uninstalled a standalone PF and now can't reload it. I've regedit and deleted everything associated with PF and still no good. I've deleted the files, any short cuts and no luck. Can somebody please state specifically what needs to be deleted in order to reinstall PF using Windows XP SP2? It would be nice for the instructions to be placed under this Post's Heading that way anybody can easily find it. Thanks Stephen