Ottoman Jester Multiplayer Character
Ottoman Doctor Multiplayer Character
Crusader Multiplayer Character
Vlad the Impaler's Prison
Crossbow/Pistol/Bomb Capacity Upgrades
Turkish Assassin Armor
Armor of Brutus
Altair's Robes

Does anyone have any faith that ALL of this will be released as DLC later on? I'm trying to decide what they might choose to leave out, so that I can get that bonus now.

Jexx21
10-20-2011, 05:25 PM
yes.

Even if they don't, why should I care? It's not like they are worth that much..

I mean, chances are that the Crusader bonus is just getting instant access to it. You get The Crusader when you finish the first Altiar segment. The others are just reskinned MP characters, and the capacity upgrades and armor skins don't do that much..

The only thing that's of big worth in that list is the Vlad mission, and I'd only pay 5 bucks at most (at most) to get it. I'd rather pay 2 bucks for it though..

Krayus Korianis
10-20-2011, 05:30 PM
It'll all be added. They did it for AC II and AC:B with DLC purchases. They'll add it in and they'll add DLC to it as well. Probably for around 800 MSP (9.99 PSN).

Jexx21
10-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
It'll all be added. They did it for AC II and AC:B with DLC purchases. They'll add it in and they'll add DLC to it as well. Probably for around 800 MSP (9.99 PSN).

And $9.99 for us PC players.

Krayus Korianis
10-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

And $9.99 for us PC players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought the "The Da Vinci Disappearance" DLC was free for you... I mean, I see it on Uplay for 0 points. Sure you don't get the Pre-Order DLC though...

Jexx21
10-20-2011, 05:45 PM
<STRIKE>Nope, we got the pre-order stuff with the Da Vinci DLC.</STRIKE> And the only reason we got it for free was to apologize for the delay.

Since ACR is getting a 1-2 week delay we'll have to pay for the DLC this time.

EDIT: nvm, we got the pre-order stuff with the Digital Deluxe edition.

Krayus Korianis
10-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Yea >.> I knows my stuffs and I don't even play AC on the PC lol.

Anywho, It'll most likely be in DLC for consoles and PC in the future, probably around March or May of next year.