PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, do you love me?

Oxman1987
11-21-2007, 01:11 PM
I love you. I buy a lot of your games, especially when you release special edition stuff, I love behind the scenes things. But you see, Ubisoft, I need proof of your love right now, I have a feeling you're just not as devout as you were before. I'm not going to ask for much, just, you know, make a small little patch that helps me find flags somehow. map hints, maybe some sort of audio hint, an animus glitch sound perhaps that gets louder the closer you get. Extra shining flags after you've collected a certain percent? Let's not let this little thing get between us, eh? It won't cost you much, it won't take too much time, I promise, and I'll love you all the more for it. Thanks babe.
Love, Alex
PS: sell me one of those sweet AC hoodies your lead dev had in his developer interview with the fragdoll chick, thanks.

Oxman1987
11-21-2007, 01:11 PM
I love you. I buy a lot of your games, especially when you release special edition stuff, I love behind the scenes things. But you see, Ubisoft, I need proof of your love right now, I have a feeling you're just not as devout as you were before. I'm not going to ask for much, just, you know, make a small little patch that helps me find flags somehow. map hints, maybe some sort of audio hint, an animus glitch sound perhaps that gets louder the closer you get. Extra shining flags after you've collected a certain percent? Let's not let this little thing get between us, eh? It won't cost you much, it won't take too much time, I promise, and I'll love you all the more for it. Thanks babe.
Love, Alex
PS: sell me one of those sweet AC hoodies your lead dev had in his developer interview with the fragdoll chick, thanks.

SkullSoldier
11-21-2007, 01:14 PM
Here you go mate, I ain't Ubisoft but I can do the same thing.

A map of all the flags.

do not link to copyrighted material

Oxman1987
11-21-2007, 01:28 PM
There are plenty of maps online, but it's one thing sitting in front of the computer with a controller in your hand while hitting the map button back and forth and looking at the monitor to see if you're in the right spot, and a whole 'nother entirely to have it as part of the game.

SkullSoldier
11-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Err... CouchZombie.

If we're not allowed to show that link, then why is it sticked on the front page of the Help/Technical support section?

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/5161073906/p/1

---

And to Oxman,

Many other people have managed to get all the flags (except some glitching on the last flag strangely) i'm sure you'll be able to work it out, it's part of the game.