PDA

View Full Version : New gameplay idea

ryane24
11-30-2011, 05:07 PM
Ok so in all the past AC games they have only given us one option when assassinating a target from above them. That of course is using your hidden blade to land on your target and stab them in the process. My idea is to be able to assassinate a target from above using ANY weapon in your arsenal. Imagine our new assassin in ACIII jumping off of a rooftop and executing a nicely animated kill with a sword or a dagger. i mean jumping off of a rooftop with a sword or an ax and cutting an enemy nearly in half would be pretty sweet in imo. What do you guys think ?

RangerRico
11-30-2011, 06:00 PM
I think its pretty cool, the only problem is you wouldnt be able to do double assassinations

lever24
11-30-2011, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by RangerRico:
I think its pretty cool, the only problem is you wouldnt be able to do double assassinations

You could always use the dagger in the off hand, well so long as you have a medium sized weapon equipped. Dual wielding like that probably wouldn't work with a 2 handed weapon.

DavisP92
11-30-2011, 08:45 PM
duel weilding would be pretty good, i've been talking about it since AC2. However, I wouldn't really use the air assassinate with anything other then the hidden blades. It just doesn't seem right, but that just might be me cuz I don't think we should be able to carry any swords, daggers, or even have armor

AssassinTrio
11-30-2011, 09:48 PM
We should be able to air assassinate people with the spears!!!!

ryane24
11-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by RangerRico:

Yea that is true. But its a risk that you can take if you chose. While at the same time having the option to use the blades and get a double kill if you wanted.