PDA

View Full Version : Custom Controller

apresmode
09-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Hi. So I was thinking of making an AC themed custom xbox 360 controller. I'm trying to think of a good color scheme for the shell and buttons and ring of light. Do you guys have any ideas? Here's what I'm thinking so far, but there's so many ways to do this I'm not set on anything yet.

black controller and shoulder buttons
white abxy and guide buttons
white or red ring of light
I was thinking of putting an assassin's symbol on the guide button instead of the X
Assassin's symbol on either one of both of the handles in red or white

white controller
white or red buttons
red or blue lights
or blue assassin's symbol

it's all jumbled in my head. Any opinions shared would be appreciated.

Thanks

SleezeRocker
09-23-2011, 01:02 PM
The Assassin logo for the central button sounds cool!

Start and back buttons can be hidden blades http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Also the a button can be the Assassin logo as well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

apresmode
09-23-2011, 01:11 PM
ooo hidden blade buttons is a cool idea too. For the guide button I was either going to have the symbol either simply painted on, or make it similarly to how the X is done - with silver plastic around the button and the X cut out of it. That would be cooler I think, but tougher. I'll try that, and if it doesnt work I'll go for the simple paint job.

Blind2Society
09-24-2011, 04:03 PM
This is actually a cool idea. If they made a ps3 one I'd buy it...maybe. Ubisoft does like to charge outrageous prices for things. Also, CoD has made me smash many of controllers in the past but I have been getting better with rage control so who knows.

I would like a white controller with red accents. Also the buttons would be a grey with red light coming through the X, O and the like. The ps button would be an Assassin Insignia and all over the controller would be light grey intricate scroll work.