PDA

View Full Version : A Huge Glitche on Assassin's Creed?

nintendo21666
11-22-2007, 12:13 AM
So I killed Al Muslim(sp) or Robert, the tenth Templar. And while I was talking to Richard, I turned off my xbox, because I was in a hurry, and I didn't want to keep it on. Thinking I would have to just kill Robert again.

I reboot my Xbox, and AC. And I am stuck inside Arsuf with no one to kill, and no where go. If I try to go back to the kingdom, there is a blue wall there.
If I go back to where I killed Robert, no one is there, and there is no where to go.
I go out of the Animus, and they tell me to lay back down on it, and there is no actions available to me.

Any suggestions?

A_Bird_Of_Prey_
11-22-2007, 12:16 AM
have you tried going out through the smaller way in. the kind of mountain pass part.

XNeofX
Spoiler tags?!!

MiniAssasin
Originally posted by nintendo21666:
So I killed Al Muslim(sp) or Robert, the tenth Templar. And while I was talking to Richard, I turned off my xbox, because I was in a hurry, and I didn't want to keep it on. Thinking I would have to just kill Robert again.

I reboot my Xbox, and AC. And I am stuck inside Arsuf with no one to kill, and no where go. If I try to go back to the kingdom, there is a blue wall there.
If I go back to where I killed Robert, no one is there, and there is no where to go.
I go out of the Animus, and they tell me to lay back down on it, and there is no actions available to me.

Any suggestions?

yeah never turn off a game during a cutscene

nintendo21666
11-22-2007, 12:18 AM
Why would I need to put on Spoiler tags?
I didn't give away anything.

And yeah, I realized to never turn the game off during a cutscene.

Jimmy_The_Bard
11-22-2007, 09:20 AM
Yes you did, it wouldn't hurt to add a spoiler tag to info regarding the last memory block.

eWaster
11-22-2007, 09:48 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

nintendo21666
11-22-2007, 10:05 AM
right.
the fact is.

you didn't answer my question in my first post.

luke100
11-22-2007, 10:06 AM
i had this problem with my xbox and its not just on ac loads of my games kept freezing

turned out i damaged my 20gb hard drive by switchin it off during gameplay