PDA

View Full Version : Static campaigns in FB - need help!

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 04:37 PM
I am attempting to set up my own static campaign (old style), using "full mission" builder to create the individual missions. I've done that, created the campaign.ini file as well as the all.ini file in the DE folder under Campaign folder. But when I go into the pilot career, it doesn't list the campaign I created (called BF109). Can someone assist, or there is more instructions available, other than what's in the manual? Thank you.

Matt

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 04:37 PM
I am attempting to set up my own static campaign (old style), using "full mission" builder to create the individual missions. I've done that, created the campaign.ini file as well as the all.ini file in the DE folder under Campaign folder. But when I go into the pilot career, it doesn't list the campaign I created (called BF109). Can someone assist, or there is more instructions available, other than what's in the manual? Thank you.

Matt

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 05:21 PM
Hmmmm, I'm a long time expert at modifying stuff in IL2 and FB but never really tried this, give me a day or two to try and I'll get back to you.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin - 1755

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 06:24 PM
mmanger wrote:
- I am attempting to set up my own static campaign
- (old style), using "full mission" builder to create
- the individual missions. I've done that, created the
- campaign.ini file as well as the all.ini file in the
- DE folder under Campaign folder. But when I go into
- the pilot career, it doesn't list the campaign I
- created (called BF109). Can someone assist, or there
- is more instructions available, other than what's in
- the manual? Thank you.
-
Matt
You also need to create a info.properties file which goes in your specific campaign folder(the one youve created).Copy it from another existing campaign and modify to suit./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 06:57 PM
Dogtail2 wrote:
-
-
- Matt
- You also need to create a info.properties file which
- goes in your specific campaign folder(the one youve
- created).Copy it from another existing campaign and
- modify to suit.

It was the missing ingredient. Also it helped me to figure out that I needed a subfolder under the DE folder in Campaigns. Looking at how the dynamically generated campgain folder was set up did the trick.

Thanks!

Matt

XyZspineZyX
10-21-2003, 07:18 PM
Ooops. Maybe I spoke too soon. I see the campaign listed but when I got to hit "Start" nothing happens?????

help

Matt