PDA

View Full Version : Big bombers (not only AI)?

pettera
10-08-2004, 05:10 AM
Will there be any new big bombers in IL2/FB/AEP/PF? By now we have the big TB3 and the medium He-111. PF will add B-25 and the smaller A-20. However, have there been any signs that we get larger bombers like Lancaster, Liberator, Flying Fortress or the Superfortress?

It would be fun to see the interior but maybe boring to fly? Especially cycling through all the 7 or more crew positions...

Always looking for new challenges and juicer targets to down online...

Petter

pettera
10-08-2004, 05:10 AM
Will there be any new big bombers in IL2/FB/AEP/PF? By now we have the big TB3 and the medium He-111. PF will add B-25 and the smaller A-20. However, have there been any signs that we get larger bombers like Lancaster, Liberator, Flying Fortress or the Superfortress?

It would be fun to see the interior but maybe boring to fly? Especially cycling through all the 7 or more crew positions...

Always looking for new challenges and juicer targets to down online...

Petter

frag_bravo
10-08-2004, 01:57 PM
I hear you Petter, Rolling high side on a lancaster at night or a liberator.That would rock.

Vladimir_No2
10-08-2004, 03:03 PM
It seems unlikely that any more large bombers will appear in the game. Not only are the maps too small to support them, but their interiors would take far more work than simple fighters and light attack aircraft.

ltforce
10-13-2004, 10:21 PM
i love the lancaster and the b17/29 they r the most amazing machines!!! especially when flying tree top level to bomb a dam or a jap camp!!!

Fennec_P
10-14-2004, 01:57 AM
I read somewhere on the PF forum that there will be flyable heavies for PF. In particular, a B-29, and maybe some others.