PDA

View Full Version : WILL STEALTH BE A GREAT PART OF THE GAME?

tablegod
10-19-2007, 11:05 PM
I am a die hard hitman series guy the way you are able to handle things is just truely great. Assasin's Creed I think is going to blow most other games out of the water. The fighting looks truely exelent. I bought myself a PS3 for blue ray but this game is diffentaly joining my collection. Realy who does not want to be the guy sneaking around through a entire croud. Just one thing how does they not catch onto a man wereing a white robe with daggers sticking out of it. After you complete the first hit what are you going to do go back wearing the same thing? But realy I tip my hat to the develpers and producers of this great game the graphics look mind blowing. The story line seems to catch my intrest also.

Sincerly,

GOD

fGuppy88
10-19-2007, 11:40 PM
Stealth is a big part of the game.

tablegod
10-19-2007, 11:45 PM
What I am woundering can I change close and or apperence in the game or is your skin always the same.

jellis186
10-20-2007, 12:00 AM
This isnt so much stealth in the splintercell, MGS, hitman way. Its more so how well you can blend in with a crowd, how you gather iformation and how close you can get to your target before you alert the guards.

Stealthguy1986
10-20-2007, 02:22 AM
Stealth will definitely play an impt. role in the game.However I am concerned about the assassination part. I just hope that we will be able to assassinate without alerting any guards and I feel that this will also help to increase the realistic aspect of the game.

xELITEGUNNERx
10-20-2007, 02:29 AM
i agree with jellis186 i watched a video on it and u blend in with these priest thingys

the_assassin_07
10-20-2007, 02:48 AM
Wow man elitegunner your sig is way to big http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif.

Robbinho1992
10-20-2007, 03:50 AM
You will be using mostly "Social Stealth" like using the crowd and manipulating it. But however, unlike Hitman(Which i am currently plying) you can not change your clothes.

T_Spoon_UK
10-20-2007, 04:37 AM
Lets hope so.

Stealth Ftw.

eWaster
10-20-2007, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by xELITEGUNNERx:
i agree with jellis186 i watched a video on it and u blend in with these priest thingys

*cough cough* Monks...

And yes, your sig is way too big.

sharkblaster
10-20-2007, 05:17 AM
I think the blending with the monks bit is quite weird. You've just done an assassination, you blend in with the monks. But what i dont understand is why the guards can't catch you. Who are they likley to kill the monks or the guy carrying loads of weapons with a pointy hood.

tablegod
10-20-2007, 05:34 AM
My feeling is that the game is not the realistic in that aspect. But dont get me wrong it will be a great action adventure game. Even though people never notice you after you come back into town after killing somebody. The only way that would be posible is if you kill all the guards who saw you murder target. Frankly i think that would be a little hard. BUT I LOVE TO COUNTER MOVES AND DO CRAZY STUFF