PDA

View Full Version : Davinci's "Stranger" video - A MUST See!

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 08:53 PM
If you haven't seen this video yet, by all means download it at the first opportunity. It's about 48Mb, but well worth it. People were having trouble getting it to d/l, but I found that if I disabled my Real Download browser integration it worked fine. Unfortunately, it would only d/l to a temp folder so it can run in Media Player, then I guess it disappears into the ether once I closed the player. See my post here (7th post from the top):

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_gd&id=zbfls

Anyhow, the video itself is great! Lots of action with long flyby and trailing shots following the planes. Really well done! I think this is one of the best IL-2 videos I've seen so far, so I highly recommend it. If this is his first attempt, I'm very impressed. I hope he continues to make more of the same quality. My only criticisms are a couple of shots where the planes appear momentarily very static in the air. These shots seem out of place because the rest of the video is so fluid and realistic.

Message Edited on 08/12/0312:54PM by Phalcon51

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 08:53 PM
If you haven't seen this video yet, by all means download it at the first opportunity. It's about 48Mb, but well worth it. People were having trouble getting it to d/l, but I found that if I disabled my Real Download browser integration it worked fine. Unfortunately, it would only d/l to a temp folder so it can run in Media Player, then I guess it disappears into the ether once I closed the player. See my post here (7th post from the top):

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=us_il2sturmovik_gd&id=zbfls

Anyhow, the video itself is great! Lots of action with long flyby and trailing shots following the planes. Really well done! I think this is one of the best IL-2 videos I've seen so far, so I highly recommend it. If this is his first attempt, I'm very impressed. I hope he continues to make more of the same quality. My only criticisms are a couple of shots where the planes appear momentarily very static in the air. These shots seem out of place because the rest of the video is so fluid and realistic.

Message Edited on 08/12/0312:54PM by Phalcon51