PDA

View Full Version : A Bug ib Il2

airjunkie
01-22-2006, 10:35 PM
On two different occasions objects have passed through each other. Such as planes wings and a moving train going through a static train. I hope I installed patches correctly.

airjunkie
01-22-2006, 10:35 PM
On two different occasions objects have passed through each other. Such as planes wings and a moving train going through a static train. I hope I installed patches correctly.

Skycat_2
01-22-2006, 11:38 PM
What version?

The planes do pass through some static objects, like individual trees. I can't remember if smokestacks are lethal to planes or not. Pilots and crew bailing out will pass through their own aircraft. The trains going through static trains is new to me, but then again if the static trains are just map scenery then they may not have a damage model.

LEXX_Luthor
01-23-2006, 12:00 AM
Skycat:: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Pilots and crew bailing out will pass through their own aircraft. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Anytime after the Bail, the pilot or crew get a collision model, and aircraft and pilot/crew can collide.

Smokestacks are...collidable.

Skycat_2
01-23-2006, 11:10 AM
I just tested the smokestacks in original "IL-2 Sturmovik" v1.2ov ... the stacks were collidable in that version, but a plane could fly right through the top 1/6th or so without receiving damage.

(I tested this on Crimea map using FMB, flying the IL-2 Sturmovik series 3).

I may test PF v4.02m later just to see if the top area of the stacks are solid in the current version.

Skycat_2
01-23-2006, 04:19 PM
Same applies to FB v4.02m using same map, same plane.