PDA

View Full Version : please help

Azian1979
11-28-2009, 03:03 PM
I have just finished the assassin's 2 after i realized that i haven't finish a few city that i want to continude. Is there any i can get back to the game again ? thanks

Azian1979
11-28-2009, 03:03 PM
I have just finished the assassin's 2 after i realized that i haven't finish a few city that i want to continude. Is there any i can get back to the game again ? thanks

An_Idea
11-28-2009, 03:37 PM
wtf, uhh well if you really finished ac2 it should be obvious how to get back in, you simply walk to the city http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Azian1979
11-28-2009, 04:30 PM
I mean I have already finished the game, but realized there are still some city i want to play or do things but i guess it was too late cause i'm really completed the story game. boringggggggg i should finished those first before go back to my city.... <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An_Idea:
wtf, uhh well if you really finished ac2 it should be obvious how to get back in, you simply walk to the city http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

An_Idea
11-28-2009, 04:39 PM
oh you mean the story missions? in that case youd have to start a new game

takeno98
11-28-2009, 04:48 PM
You can go back to any city (except Rome) post game. Which means you can do any side-missions or whatever post-game. If you mean story missions, you would have had to start over anyway.

Azian1979
11-28-2009, 05:35 PM
Yes. I kill the the old man at the end and went back to luci ? the girl from the start ! I guess there was the end .... Start all over again MY GOD.

At some point its not so easy thoughth but anyway, it was a great game to me. Might start it again. I played all in one week. now need to reat a bit lol thanks<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An_Idea:
oh you mean the story missions? in that case youd have to start a new game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

takeno98
11-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Wait, you haven't done the last part as Desmond yet? Go downstairs in the hideout.

An_Idea
11-28-2009, 05:47 PM
i thought thats what he meant as well, and then i thought, no one would miss that, well theres my ignorance for you, go downstairs and SPOILERS <span class="ev_code_WHITE">kill the templars!!</span>

Azian1979
11-28-2009, 05:52 PM
Desmond ? done that. Can't way for the AC3 lol <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by takeno98:
Wait, you haven't done the last part as Desmond yet? Go downstairs in the hideout. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

takeno98
11-28-2009, 06:05 PM
You obviously haven't. Since if you did you'd be back in the Animus, not playing as Desmond. Go downstairs, all will become clear.

Azian1979
11-28-2009, 06:09 PM
Yes, I have done all that. The luci's boss was running away with the truck :-) merci<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by takeno98:
You obviously haven't. Since if you did you'd be back in the Animus, not playing as Desmond. Go downstairs, all will become clear. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

takeno98
11-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Alright. So, were you asking if you could replay story missions then? Cause if not then you can do everything else without replaying the entire game.

Azian1979
11-28-2009, 06:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by takeno98:
Alright. So, were you asking if you could replay story missions then? Cause if not then you can do everything else without replaying the entire game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean you can continue playing (like finding treasures and viewpoints in other cities) even if you have completed all the missions? I got to the point where I saw the end credits for the game and I could not go back at that stage.

takeno98
11-28-2009, 06:24 PM
Yeah, Lucy and Rebecca and Desmond have a conversation during the credits about how they're driving to a cabin up north and that Desmond can search around in Ezio's memories in the mean time. The game then puts you back in the Villa and allows you to travel as you please.

Azian1979
11-28-2009, 06:34 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... I'm cringgggggggggggggggg REALLY !!!!!

You know why ? 'cause i was so upset and did the mistaked remove my name out of the game. NOW anyway to get all back ? I check on my account there the memory show my acchievement. hohohohohoho T_T
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by takeno98:
Yeah, Lucy and Rebecca and Desmond have a conversation during the credits about how they're driving to a cabin up north and that Desmond can search around in Ezio's memories in the mean time. The game then puts you back in the Villa and allows you to travel as you please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>