PDA

View Full Version : How should replaying memories in AC: Revelations be like?

phoenix-force411
10-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Should they keep to the single memory play(select a memory to play then be returned back to the DNA folder), or should they let us replay an entire sequence like in Assassin's Creed(1)?

Abeonis
10-03-2011, 03:13 AM
They're not going to add this feature, I thought that would be obvious to people by now. Stop moaning and get over it.

eagleforlife1
10-03-2011, 03:45 AM
They say that they can't do that because armour is linked too much to the health bar, which I don't quite understand. If we decide to remove our armour then just decrease our health. Simples.

LightRey
10-03-2011, 04:15 AM
Reposting already existing topics is against the rules.

phoenix-force411
10-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Well, I'm not going to go through all of these topics just to look for that discussion! That's crazy!

LightRey
10-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by joshuathao64:
Well, I'm not going to go through all of these topics just to look for that discussion! That's crazy!
Be that as it may, it's still against the rules and btw, there's a search button.

Iskander_Estel
10-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by joshuathao64:

Theres a similar topic in the first page...

rileypoole1234
10-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Too many people are moaning and whining about this. There won't be an option to remove armour, maybe an original skin, but not armour.

Grandmaster_Z
10-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:

shut the hell up man, you are so god damn annoying!

LightRey
10-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

shut the hell up man, you are so god damn annoying! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That is also against the rules. I'm not going to "shut up" merely because you find it annoying. I find it just as annoying when topics such as these are posted while doing so is against the rules, as you find me saying it is against the rules, so I make note of it.

CRUDFACE
10-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Just to answer this question again, no, there will be no remove armor feature. Why? IDK, one time a person from AC said it was a gamebreaker. But they should've changed to match the desire for it by now.

When will one come? No idea, might never, it's a feature they've never changed for some reason.

Something close to it? Hopefully they'll only make us buy the armor for our legs instead of the shoulders as to not make it so obvious