PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Revelations - PC Multiplayer Bugs and Issues thread

Black_Widow9
11-29-2011, 08:37 PM
Hello Assassin's!

Please use the following thread for any bugs or game issues you may spot while playing Multiplayer in Revelations.

** Please do not post multiplayer story spoilers **

Please make sure to also report any bugs, issues or code problems directly to Ubisoft Support!

Ubisoft Support Link (http://support.ubisoft.com/)

When you contact Support - please provide them with as much detail as possible, answer all replies from them and answer those requests within 48 hours - to avoid your question being marked as solved.

The first reply from support maybe a simple FAQ - this is normal - if that does not solve the issue, reply and inform them!

If for what ever reason your question is marked as solved, remember you have 48 hours to reopen it - please also do not make multiple support requests for the same issue, this may delay support answering you.

This thread is for general feedback on bugs and is not intended to replace support, or intended to provide feedback based on those bugs in all cases.

Information from this thread will be fed back to the team, and help they solve any issues, but it's vital you also report directly to support so that they can also report problems and help the team work on solving them!

General Game Feedback
If you wish to provide us with Feedback regarding gameplay of Assassin's Creed Revelations please do so here-
AC Revelations: Singleplayer Game feedback. [Do Not Post Spoilers!] (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3721023169)

ACR PC Singleplayer
AC Revelations: Singleplayer Bugs and Issues Thread- PC [Do Not Post Spoilers!] (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=5031067519&m=9121049569&r=9121049569#9121049569)

Thank you for your continued Feedback.
AC Team ;)

CptRoque
11-30-2011, 07:24 PM
Had the same issue on Brotherhood.
My gamepad doesn't work properly on multiplayer eventhough it works flawlessly on singleplayer without the need to adjust anything at all.

1. The default bindings are all screwed up (Stun on Y, look left and right on triggers, look up and down not bind to anything, taunt not bind, etc)
2. Can't bind the triggers to anything except camera movement.

Also, they keys shown in the screen are keyboard keys and not the gamepad keys.

I have none of these issues on singleplayer.

lockerxzx
11-30-2011, 09:49 PM
There's a serious problem! Wanted and Deathmatch game modes are literally broken. When there are 5 or 6 players in a session and I'm in the 1st place I usually don't get new contracts after a kill. I just wander around the map without any purpose for 2-5 minutes. The only way to get a new contract is to get killed by a pursuer and that's not a desirable solution. FIX THIS!!!
Also wtf is NAT network??? My internet is fast enough to play any online game but why do I have red NAT connection and it blocks me from chat and talking???

mohdmks
12-01-2011, 01:00 AM
i can't play online now : server is lost

mohdmks
12-01-2011, 01:57 AM
when we play multiplayer on PC ???

Mr.EXcpetion
12-01-2011, 03:24 AM
I can not go into a multiplayer game.
The game says to me that I went into Uplay though I already went =\

mohdmks
12-01-2011, 03:35 AM
we can't play online

SneakyCharlie
12-01-2011, 06:50 AM
I noticed a big improvement in getting into games. The only problem that I have is the keys that appears on top of the other personas. In Brotherhood we had a knife for "kill" and a red fist for "stun". Now you changed it for the actual key. Why? Is there a way to change it because I don't feel like this is an improvment.

silentperujer
12-01-2011, 06:57 AM
I have a simple question guys... Is the matchmaking system like the Brotherhood one?...I mean not getting into any sort of game sessions... or just waiting for a couple of hours and play 3 minutes.. ;d

laserad86
12-01-2011, 09:08 AM
ye i was able to play until about todays server maintenance, now im in a search loop... sometimes a guy pops in a lobby and then it resets to a different session

a fail just like ACB... this is the last time ubisoft got my money, and it can blame pc piracy for all i care..

to everybody who couldnt play mp in ACB i suggest you dont buy this game on any platform

pepearsy1989
12-01-2011, 11:55 AM
There is no sound nearly every time I switch to multiplayer. I had the same problem with brotherhood, but it's much worse now.

JohnSors
12-01-2011, 10:04 PM
I cannot go to a multiplayer match. I've bought the game today and every time i attempt to play against other player it says to tha i have been kicked out of the server by punkbuster. Any ideia how to solve this problem? :

Thanks

ass4ssin008
12-02-2011, 07:35 AM
help please !!!the game works very good but after i play a multiplayer session the game crashes/quits and i can't continue to play... i have to start the game over and over after every session, please help me!!! the windows shows me this: ACRMP.exe has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solutions is available.
thanks

SeereKane
12-02-2011, 09:43 AM
No sound on any of the movies u can unlock, only reason I know whats being said is subtitles. And my RMB keeps getting changed to high profile, so if I want to escape a chase I press RMB and SPACE to run, instead I start walking fast. And if I wanna walk normally instead of running I gotta keep the RMB pressed.

JohnSors
12-02-2011, 10:47 AM
I have the same problem as ass4ssin008 with the game crashing in every multiplayer session I tried to enter.
It would be great if someone can provide a solution.
Thanks

ass4ssin008
12-02-2011, 11:57 AM
did you own assassin's creed brotherhood on PC, JohnSors ?
if so, did u meet with this problem too...
i ask u this because i had the same problem with acb as in acr but i wasn't interested to solve it ...

Vertimyst
12-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by RoqueDemon:
My gamepad doesn't work properly on multiplayer eventhough it works flawlessly on singleplayer without the need to adjust anything at all.

1. The default bindings are all screwed up (Stun on Y, look left and right on triggers, look up and down not bind to anything, taunt not bind, etc)

This is the same issue I'm having. I can play MP fine with my mouse and keyboard, but I much prefer using my gamepad (Logitech F710 in xinput mode). I also had the issue with Brotherhood.

JohnSors
12-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Yes I own it ass4ssin008. I bought yesterday the portuguese special edition of the Game store. I've bought assassins creed brotherhood in the past too and plyed it in this same pc but i didn´t hav the same problem in brotherhood, even tha I didn't played the multiplayer mode too often in brotherhood.
That's a bit annoyng because at first i have issue with punkbuster (I didn't know what that was). Issue solved and now this :s

ass4ssin008
12-02-2011, 12:59 PM
i had the issue with punkbuster too and i solved it due to ,, TheLastSliseran " this guy helped me a lot but the objective with crashing game i could not accomplish so i hope smoebody will help me with acr, it's annoying to exit and enter the game after every multiplayer match

JohnSors
12-02-2011, 01:08 PM
I truly agrre with that. Plus that we lost all the progress made in the sessions, and, for me, i can't at least finish at least one session before it crashes :s
I hope too that someone can find a solution. I´ve already send a question to ubisoft support so I'm waiting

GiausAlucard94
12-02-2011, 02:05 PM
You know what sickens me, the incompetence displayed by you lot I payed for this game as did many others and there seems to be a sh#T load of problems fix them please this is what mine looks like

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Trying to get update information to C:\Users\MARIUS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi53FE.tmp.
Found update (Patch, all, all).
Trying to download update file from http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/ac_...elations_1.01_eu.exe (http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/ac_revelations/ac_revelations_1.01_eu.exe). Destination: C:\Users\MARIUS~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi65E1.tmp.e xe.
Fatal download error (Connect failed).
Deleting downloaded data.

////////////////////////////////////////////////
the launcher refuses to connect and download the patch needed to play

"Please we all Paid to support Ubi soft and bought this game at least fix it"

lockerxzx
12-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Sometimes the game doesn't let me leave a session with 2-4 players, have to alt+f4 and launch the game again. FIX!

Defensore
12-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Everytime I try to use the "vision" ability in multiplayer, the game freezes. Music goes on, but nothing else. Eagle vision works fine in SP.

pontehsex
12-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Also having a gamepad issue like RoqueDemon. Everything worked perfectly in singleplayer, but is all screwy in multi-player. It doesn't recognize left and right triggers when attempting to re-assign keys.

I'm using an "Afterglow gamepad for Xbox 360" if it helps.

mendo03
12-03-2011, 11:17 AM
SINGLE PLAYER PROBLEM:

guys i have a problem in playing this game.. watch my video... its a pre-order CD and i already patched it(1.01) but same result.. i dont know whats going on... but in online.. it runs smoothly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAD419BaIYs

my system is:

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 630 2.8
GRAPHIC: ATI Radeon HD 5670 1G
RAM: 4G (1333mhz)
HDD: 700G

i hope someone can help, or any suggestions...

MULTIPLAYER PROBLEM:

in multiplayer my problem is when im looking for a room to play (example: deathmatch).. when i enter the room and going to choose a character.. it will lag for 5 sec and then iv been kicked out... always like that when im looking for a deathmatch...

sorry for my grammar..

mit_suthar
12-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by RoqueDemon:

i have this exact same issue, i am unable to play multiplayer, on ACB i was able to change control set up through the menu, i can't find a way to do that on ACR

ZeroZaber
12-03-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by pepearsy1989:
There is no sound nearly every time I switch to multiplayer. I had the same problem with brotherhood, but it's much worse now.

You may try this, it works perfectly for me.
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1067519/m/6281011669 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5031067519/m/6281011669)
Basically, just going to MP directly without going through SP.

ROD_51
12-03-2011, 06:52 PM
First of all, I had the connection issues in Brothehrood as many others (managed to access a match once a week, if I was lucky). But I'm glad to say I don't have this problems in Revelations.

But I had this issue back in Brotherhood and I'd like to get it fixed this time as I may use it one day. You see, when I press the voice chat button in Multiplayer mode the game freezes. Don't know why. It doesn't matter whether if I'm in the main menu or in the middle of a match, the game just freezes.

I changed the voice chat button to one I never use and never touch: F4. And the game froze when I did -.-

By the Way, anybody knows how to change my NAT from moderate to open? I just have 1 mb of connection (yeah, players kick my butt in multiplayer because of this)so I'm not surprised but I don't really know if having it open or moderate depends on the connection. I have a bad upload because of this so I still haven't been able to stun pursuers -.-

But I love the game anyway. Any help is welcomed. Thanks beforehand!!

mendo03
12-04-2011, 02:04 AM
MULTIPLAYER PROBLEM:

when im looking for session... specially Deathmatch, assassination, and Wanted.. when the abstergo found a session for me it will drop me into character selection then before i choose a character it will lag or freeze for 5-10 sec and then pop up says " you have been disconnected from the host..etc..etc.." there's a chance that i can play with those sessions... 1/20...

hope someone can help me... what to do.. specially to my single player... ubisoft still not answering me...

for UBISOFT:

don't hurt my fillings guys.. i love your game and im supporting your company, please help us...just tell me what to do or what to buy... this is my email

THANKS and more power..

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not post personal details on the Forums.</span>

wwehht
12-04-2011, 02:26 AM
I just recently went to the multiplayer and started to play a match. Then tried to pick one of my ability sets but some how they didn't appear so i quited the match and checked if my ability sets were reseted. It ended up being that everything in the abstargo store had been reseted and now i have to rebuy everything, i mean everything that i had before. Im sure this is an issue that should really be looked at.

Kontrafile
12-04-2011, 05:20 AM
my problem is i cant play in multiplayer i connect to servers but it kicks me says that i was kicked or i end up the only one in a server i join a full one and it says that all the players left my NAT is moderate and i cant change it i dont know my user and pass for my router i will restart it if there is no other way to fix it and in the singleplayer the game runs perfectly pls help me is it because of the nat ore something else im on PC

Annogh_UA
12-04-2011, 05:33 AM
I play through a router but it blocks some ports, and I would like to know what ports should be opened for this game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

TheOnlyKimi
12-05-2011, 01:44 AM
My multiplayer wont start,i open it bat and he gets out to the desktop. HELP!!!

Imurdmyz
12-05-2011, 03:22 AM
Assassins Creed Revelations Multiplayer Connection Fix
If you are receiving any Ubisoft Game Launcher, multiplayer connection issues, or are having trouble connecting to a multiplayer game please try the following:

Start by updating any anti-virus or personal firewall software that may be installed to your computer system. This includes your windows firewall as well as updating the firmware for your home router. If updating these programs does not resolve the issue, you may need to temporarily shut-down the associated program or bypass the router and establish a direct connection to your modem.

If it is not possible to shut-down your firewall, you will need to configure your router or firewall to allow the following network ports for the best possible connection:

ACR Ports

UDP: 21200, 7959, 3074

Uplay Launcher

TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200

Achievements

UDP & TCP: 14001

Directions for configuring network ports are specific to the software and hardware being used, and can be found by visiting the manufacturers website.

You may also encounter problems due to applications running in the background on your computer system. When playing Ubisoft games, please be sure to close all running background applications before starting your game. You can find the steps for this listed below.

Open your start menu and look for Run (Win XP), Start search (Win Vista), or Search programs and files (Win 7)
Delete anything on the Open line that you’ll find there, and type in the word MSCONFIG and press the Enter key to bring up the system configuration utility
Look down the list of startup items (not the tab labeled Startup), and choose Selective Startup (if it is not already selected) (If you don’t see this, make sure you’ve clicked on General, near the top of the window)
Once you’ve chosen Selective Startup, uncheck ‘Load Startup Items’
Once you’re done here, click Apply & OK, and let it reboot your computer

Try running the game again. If the game loads and seems to be working, the problem is most likely related to one or more programs you have scheduled to load with Windows. You can then revert the settings back the way they were, and in a trial and error fashion, disable some programs using the startup tab (in the msconfig utility) to try to find the culprit.

Keep in mind that this is a temporary solution and any changes can be reverted by returning to the MSCONFIG utility and re-selecting ‘Normal Startup’. There may also be certain restrictions set by your ISP. If you continue to have trouble, please contact your ISP for details on any specific restrictions on the previously mentioned network ports.

Courtesy of :
http://segmentnext.com/2011/12...onnection-and-fixes/ (http://segmentnext.com/2011/12/01/assassins-creed-revelations-crashes-errors-freezes-lag-connection-and-fixes/)

Annogh_UA
12-05-2011, 04:08 AM
thanks a lot for the ports http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Kage_No_Roy
12-05-2011, 05:23 AM
Kind of a harsh problem, PunkBuster kicks me out every time I try connecting to a MP server.
full details here:http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5031067519/m/7481081769

Adamious17
12-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Please guys i have a serious problem with punkbuster.I bought the game and after i played singleplayer i decided to play multiplayer.Since then whenever i press the play now button i am getting a notification about punkbuster being off and i get kicked by the game.Please if you had the same problem and solved it contact me immediately.

My email: adamious17@gmail.com

sfoxe
12-06-2011, 04:03 AM
I'm having the same problems as everyone else here... I have a Razer Onza Tournament Edition X360 Wired Controller, and it is detected by Windows as a "X360 Game Controller". No drivers have been installed for this to work perfectly, which it does in AC:R singleplayer.

In AC:R Multiplayer I have the same symptoms - I can't bind to my trigger buttons, all the defaults are incorrect, and the prompts on the screen don't say 'X' or 'Y', but rather 'Button 3' etc. It appears the game is picking up the controller as a joystick, as in the bind options there is 'Hat Switch'... which I recall from the old Thrustmaster days.

I've downloaded and installed the Microsoft Windows X360 Controller Drivers v1.2, and I've verified the local game files in steam, but with no change. I'm running Windows 7 x64, but can't think of any other information that would be relevant to troubleshooting this game.

value_zero
12-06-2011, 11:53 AM
My multiplayer has no sound.
Doesnt let me level up because of some stupid score restrictions.
Nice work, ubi, stick to the failing.

sfoxe
12-07-2011, 02:04 AM
An update for all those with the X360 Controller issue...

I've managed to get the game working properly with my Razer Onza TE X360 Controller, by plugging in a genuine Microsoft X360 Controller that I have spare (it's got broken buttons). By plugging the genuine controller in AFTER the Razer controller, I have the Razer Onza as player 1, and genuine X360 as player 2.

Launch the AC:R Multiplayer and you should now have a new option in controllers section, which is called 'Controller (X360 for Windows)'. Select this, and you should now be able to use your non-genuine controller in AC:R Multiplayer, and all buttons / triggers will be mapped correctly.

To Ubisoft: Please do NOT leave this as a viable solution. Whichever studio you had working on the multiplayer of this game should be UPDATING the controller interface to be the SAME as is used in singleplayer.

I've also noticed that in Multiplayer you have to use the D-PAD to 'Create Group' in custom match, instead of just using the analogue controller to go right. This is sloppy guys, is inconsistent UI design, and is most probably related to the fact MP is using a different controller interface code to SP.

Black_Widow9
12-07-2011, 04:14 AM
Please make sure you are contacting Ubisoft Support with the details. The link is in my signature.

CptRoque
12-07-2011, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
Please make sure you are contacting Ubisoft Support with the details. The link is in my signature.

I did about the controller issue. First I got the expected automated response but after I updated it I got a response from an employee named Craig saying that they couldn't help because it, according to him, is a gameplay problem and not a technical problem.
I updated the question explaining why that was a technical problem. I did that on December 2nd and still haven't gotten a response.

PS: I just updated the question again and included sfoxe's solution which I can't test because I don't have a genuine xbox360 controller.

Anduril79
12-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Still no MP playing capability due to the PB issue even after updating everything. How much longer are we going to have to wait for an official patch fix for this!

VampyS
12-08-2011, 04:57 AM
Fix the ******* game. It freezes when I press the voice chat key.

Steve010881
12-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Not really a bug but stupid. Sunrise and sunset are interchanged (wrong). "Rebecca, please let the World rotate in the right direction"

CptRoque
12-09-2011, 02:42 PM
A small update for everyone having the controller not working correctly in MP issue.
Support just said that the problem was that the controller is not supported, but I had noticed before that this person doesn't know what he's talking about so I'm going to continue to press on and try to reach someone with some understanding.

Teegster
12-09-2011, 10:01 PM
I'm having the same problems with the Razer Onza working great for single-player and impossible to use for multi-player. I had a Logitech Dual Action I've been using for years, stopped working altogether. I put up the question to support and they told me there's nothing they can do. So I used the opportunity as an excuse to grab the Onza.

I have to say, I'm horrifically disappointed in Ubisoft in EVERYTHING they have done with Revelations.

But, hey, we PC gamers aren't worth the time or effort because we're a bunch of pirates, right?

Serutos
12-09-2011, 11:51 PM
MP Bugs I have seen so far on PC:

-Dont get new Target after killing my last one, where the picture of my target is supposed to be, you can only see a questionmark....

-After selecting my avatar the game starts without me, I can hear people killing me but I cant enter the game because im stuck on the avatar choosing screen

-Dont know about others but for me it takes atleast up to 5 minutes until I find a game, even if my nat is green, all ports open/firewall off....

-Sometimes when you contested a kill, the announcer keeps repeating herself 3-4 times

I just hope the bugs atleast get a fix soon, not like ACB....

TB_Jaybird
12-10-2011, 01:02 AM
Try being first in Wanted and not getting a contract for an eternity. That sucks.

Roofing is the only way to live in Revelations. Its the only viable tactic cos everybody else is up there right away.

They all run. Nobody walks. Nobody is on the ground.

If they made it so as soon as you run or head on the Roof you are down to 0 (zero) RDM and get no points at all then that might force everybody to et back on teh ground.

BTW...

CONTESTED KILL....CONTESTED KILL....

thornebrook
12-13-2011, 06:05 AM
The following need urgent fixes for the PC Multiplayer:

~ Kill Streaks aren't working properly (the Streak notification appears, but the score isn't added to the final tally until the player makes a stun), as discussed in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/6141053869).

~ The Courtesan is completely absent in the PC Multiplayer. No one has her despite meeting all of the requirements.

~ Please provide us with an in-game message system. We have no way to communicate with each other outside of using third party services, and that only works if we know each other already.

~ Please improve the support for controllers.

~ Several players appear as Level 0.

~ The "dampened" sound after getting stunned sometimes doesn't go away.

~ The information displayed before a session starts (eg which team's the Hunter and which isn't) is often incorrect.

Xathodan
12-13-2011, 01:39 PM
The game works perfectly without lag or bad internet connections, the first time i played for about 2-3 hours, then the game crashed together with pc, though it more likely froze and i keep getting a single sound/tone, like a sound of a motorbike. Nothing i press works (ctrl+alt+del; alt+F4) and multiplayer keeps crashing randomly. I have no idea whats the problem cause i don't remember ever having a similar issue. Also the single player campaign never crashed and worked perfectly fine.

Here is my dxdiag information:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 12/13/2011, 22:36:51
Machine name: NERAX-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: P41T-ES3G
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4094MB RAM
Page File: 2618MB used, 5569MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9440)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9440&SUBSYS_01FC1043&REV_00
Display Memory: 2296 MB
Dedicated Memory: 504 MB
Shared Memory: 1791 MB
Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: SyncMaster
Monitor Id: SAM0370
Native Mode: 1680 x 1050(p) (59.883Hz)
Output Type: HDMI
Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,at icfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64 .dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a. cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1103 (English)
Driver Version: 8.911.0.0
DDI Version: 10.1
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 10/26/2011 04:04:28, 892416 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D700-11CF-BC77-F621BEC2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x1002
Device ID: 0x9440
SubSys ID: 0x01FC1043
Revision ID: 0x0000
Driver Strong Name: oem26.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_RV7X:8.911. 0.0http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gifci\ven_1002&dev_9440
Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
DXVA-HD: Not Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1458A002&REV_1000
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 65535
Type: WDM
Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
Driver Version: 6.01.7601.17514 (English)
Date and Size: 11/20/2010 12:44:23, 350208 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1458A002&REV_1000
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 65535
Type: WDM
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Microphone (High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x27C9
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
| Service: i8042prt
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC046
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 10.7 GB
Total Space: 59.9 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: ST3640323AS ATA Device

Drive: D:
Free Space: 126.5 GB
Total Space: 550.5 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: ST3640323AS ATA Device

Drive: G:
Model: DTSoftBusCd00
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes

Drive: H:
Model: DTSoftBusCd01
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes

Drive: I:
Model: DTSoftBusCd02

Drive: J:
Model: DTSoftBusCd03

Drive: E:
Model: HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22NS30 ATA Device

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27CA
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CA&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&EA
Driver: n/a

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA30&SUBSYS_AA301043&REV_00\4&36A62D7E&0&0108

Name: Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 2E30
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E30&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_03\3&13C0B0C5&0&00

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27C9
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C9&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&E9

Name: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9440&SUBSYS_01FC1043&REV_00\4&36A62D7E&0&0008

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) SMBus Controller - 27DA
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27DA&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27C8
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C8&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&E8

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D8&SUBSYS_A0021458&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&D8

Name: Intel(R) 82801GB/GR/GH (ICH7 Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller - 27C0
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C0&SUBSYS_B0021458&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&FA

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27D2
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D2&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&E1

Name: Intel(R) 82801GB/GR (ICH7 Family) LPC Interface Controller - 27B8
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27B8&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&F8

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27D0
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D0&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_E1\3&13C0B0C5&0&F0

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 27CC
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CC&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&EF

Name: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_03\4&15E70C52&0&00E1

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27CB
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CB&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_01\3&13C0B0C5&0&EB

Name: Intel(R) 4 Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 2E31
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E31&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_03\3&13C0B0C5&0&08

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MainConcept MPEG-2 Video Encoder-Pro,0x00200000,2,1,mcm2ve.ax,7.03.0000.17998
ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3800.0000
MainConcept MP4 Multiplexer,0x00200000,1,1,mcmp4mux.ax,7.06.0000.1 7998
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0513
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0513
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.051 3
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.0 513
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.05 13
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.051 3
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.051 3
DSM Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,DSMSplitter.ax,
Matroska Source,0x00600000,0,0,MatroskaSplitter.ax,
ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder,0xff800002,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3800.0000
ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3800.0000
MPC - MPEG Audio Splitter,0x00400001,1,1,MpaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.2 998
ffdshow Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3800.0000
ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax,
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest),0x00400000,0,0,MpegSplitter.ax,1.05.0002. 2998
Matroska Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MatroskaSplitter.ax,
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1751 4
WS ScreenCapture,0x00200000,0,1,ScreenCaptureFilter.a x,3.01.0000.0015
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
MainConcept AAC Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,mcdaac.ax,7.05.0000.17998
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.1751 4
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7 601.17528
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
RealVideo Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,
MONOGRAM AMR Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
MainConcept MP4 Demultiplexer,0x00800101,1,2,mcmp4demux.ax,7.06.00 00.17998
MainConcept MPEG Splitter,0x00600002,1,2,mcspmpeg.ax,1.01.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mcdsmpeg.ax,1.01.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG Video Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mcdsmpeg.ax,1.01.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,mcesmpeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mcevmpeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mceampeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,1,1,mcmuxmpeg.ax,1.30.4178. 0000
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601. 17528
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1 7514
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MainConcept AAC Encoder,0x00100000,1,1,mceaac.ax,7.05.0000.17998
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
SlideShow,0x00200000,0,1,SlideShow.ax,
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.1752 8
Internal LMRT Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,LMRTREND.dll,6.00.0004.082 7
MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
muvee HXImage Filter,0x00200000,1,1,HXImageFilter.ax,6.00.0020.0 022
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.1752 8
MediaWriter Filter,0x00200000,1,0,MediaWriter.ax,6.00.0020.002 2
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
D2VSource,0x00600000,0,1,d2vsource.ax,
FLV Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
WavPack Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSDecoder.ax,1.01.00 00.0484
TrueMotion 2.0 Decompressor,0x00600001,1,1,tm20dec.ax,1.00.0000.0 001
MainConcept MPEG-4 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mcm4ve.ax,7.22.0000.17998
MainConcept Dolby Digital Consumer Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mcddcae.ax,7.03.0000.19379
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MONOGRAM AMR Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MONOGRAM Musepack Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdec.ax,0.09.0002.0000
Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014
Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014
MPC - MPEG Audio Source,0x00400001,0,0,MpaSplitter.ax,1.05.0002.299 8
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,
Xvid MPEG-4 Video Decoder,0x00600001,1,1,xvid.ax,
File Source (Monkey Audio),0x00400000,0,1,MonkeySource.ax,
RadLight OptimFROG DirectShow Filter,0x00600000,0,1,RLOFRDec.ax,1.00.0000.0001
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
madFlac Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,madFlac.ax,1.10.0000.0000
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Ogg Source,0x00600001,0,0,OggSplitter.ax,
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.dll,
RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaSplitter.ax,
File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3538.051 3
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
DSM Source,0x00600000,0,0,DSMSplitter.ax,
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4
MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
WavDest,0x00200000,1,1,wavdest.ax,
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MainConcept (Consumer) AVC/H.264 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mcstdh264ve.ax,7.03.0000.17 998
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014
MainConcept Dolby Digital Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mcddad.ax,7.03.0000.19379
AVI<->AC3/DTS,0x00600000,1,1,avi2ac3filter.ax,
DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005 .0003
RealAudio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,
MainConcept AVC/H.264 Video Decoder,0x00800001,1,2,mcavcvd.ax,7.03.0000.17998
DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,2.39.0005.000 3
MONOGRAM AMR Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll,
Ogg Splitter,0x00600001,1,1,OggSplitter.ax,
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17514
mvAudioScope,0x00200000,1,0,mvAudioScope.ax,6.00.0 020.0022
Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014
Cutlist File Source,0x00200000,0,1,qcut.dll,6.00.0002.0902
AC3Filter,0x40000000,1,1,ac3filter.ax,1.03.0001.00 00
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
muvee Video Analyser,0x00200000,1,0,mvvanalyse.ax,6.00.0015.00 00
muvee Music Analyser,0x00200000,1,0,mvmanalyse.ax,6.00.0015.00 00
MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Splitter,0x005fffff,1,2,muveespmpeg.ax,1.00.0001.0 012
MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,muveedsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.00 77
MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Video Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,muveedsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.00 77
MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,muveeesmpeg.ax,1.01.0000.00 27
MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,muveeeampeg.ax,1.01.0000.00 03
MONOGRAM AMR Mux,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
DC-Bass Source,0x00400000,0,1,DCBassSource.ax,1.03.0000.00 00
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601 .17528
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3800.0000
MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x00600000,2,2,muveem2vd.ax,1.01.0000.9816
MainConcept MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x00800001,2,2,mcm2vd.ax,7.02.0000.17998
URL StreamRenderer,0x00600000,1,0,LMRTREND.dll,6.00.00 04.0827
QuickTime Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,QuickTimeSource.dll,6.00.002 0.0022
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.1 7514
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
VP7 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp7dec.ax,7.00.0010.00 00
MONOGRAM Musepack Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdmx.ax,0.04.0000.0000
madFlac Source,0x00600000,0,1,madFlac.ax,1.10.0000.0000
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.1751 4
FLV Source,0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.760 1.17528
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MainConcept Sink Filter,0x00200000,1,0,mcsf.ax,7.02.0000.17998
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1 7514
MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer-Plus,0x00200000,1,1,mcmpeg2mux.ax,7.03.0000.17998
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
WavPack Audio Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSSplitter.ax,1.01. 0000.0323
ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3800.0000
MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest),0x00400001,1,1,MpegSplitter.ax,1.05.0002. 2998
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601 .17528
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
QuickTime Encoder,0x00200000,1,0,QuickTimeSink.ax,6.00.0020. 0022
Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.11.0096.0014
AC3File,0x00600000,0,1,ac3file.ax,
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
LG Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,lgvid.ax,

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3800.0000
MainConcept (Consumer) AVC/H.264 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mcstdh264ve.ax,7.03.0000.17 998
MainConcept MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mcevmpeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
MainConcept MPEG-2 Video Encoder-Pro,0x00400000,2,1,mcm2ve.ax,7.03.0000.17998
MainConcept MPEG-4 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mcm4ve.ax,7.22.0000.17998
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.175 14
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
ffdshow Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.175 14
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Intel Indeo® Video 4.5,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Lagarith Lossless Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
VP70® General Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Xvid MPEG-4 Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Helix YV12 YUV Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,muveeeampeg.ax,1.01.0000.00 03
MainConcept Dolby Digital Consumer Audio Encoder,0x00800001,1,1,mcddcae.ax,7.03.0000.19379
MainConcept MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mceampeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
AC-3 ACM Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Capture Sources:
Microphone (High Definition Aud,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
HD Audio Mixed capture,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (High Definition Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High De,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

eglutea8888
12-14-2011, 11:27 AM
I can' play MP. Every time i turn on the game it says that i'm in offline mode, but my internet connection is working! I don`t know what to do. Please help.

Sert0ri
12-14-2011, 12:40 PM
hi everyone.

i finished the single mode with 1366x768 screen resolution. so i want to play multiplayer now. but everytime i try to log in mp mode, there is no menu. i'm sure it's a graphical problem but i dont know what to do. i can hear sounds and stuff and can see the grey/white background.

has anyone faced with that problem? help me out please.

i have win7 and amd hd 4650.

CptRoque
12-14-2011, 01:10 PM
After finally being able to talk with someone who correctly understood english in support about the controller issue I got this:

Hello Ricardo,

All I can suggest is that you continue to post on our forums, they are used a source of feedback. If there are others experiencing the same issue, it would be worth them opening an incident with us so we can keep a track of how much of an issue it is. However, as technical support, there is nothing we can advise as, officially, your controller is not supported.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Ubisoft Technical Support.

PS: The only supported controller is the official xbox 360 controller for windows.
PPS: If you contact support and get answered by Craig, immediately ask him to transfer your ticket to technical support. He was extremely unhelpful.

bhhari91
12-15-2011, 05:32 AM
when i launch the game.. i get a black screen and nothing happens...then i have to go to the task manager where it shows acrsp.exe not responding and end the task there.... i cant start the single player....and also if is start the game in win 98 compatibility the game starts but the sound is very messed up and also the game freezes or lags a lot !!! any kind of help would be appreciated plz....!!

eglutea8888
12-15-2011, 08:12 AM
I realized that i didn`t explain the problem. The problem is that i check my internet connection - it`s fine. Then i turn acr on and it says that i`m about to play in offline mode so i can`t play online and etc. I still press enter on multiplayer and it says that it`s logging in to ubisoft but no matter how many time i wait, it doesn`t connect. So i turn off the game and try to find a ACRMP.exe file in location where i installed the game and try to open MP through there. But it opens, says that it`s loading and than quickly turns off. Then it opens again without any note and than turns off again. When all that happens the game opens again and says that i`m about to play in offline mode... So please help, it`s really sad to pay money and see this happening...

Tracido
12-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Adamious17:
Please guys i have a serious problem with punkbuster.I bought the game and after i played singleplayer i decided to play multiplayer.Since then whenever i press the play now button i am getting a notification about punkbuster being off and i get kicked by the game.Please if you had the same problem and solved it contact me immediately.

My email: adamious17@gmail.com

Doubtful anyone will, they got your money, why should or would they care?

Exact same issue here, and I have done everything I ever found on attempting to solve it, very upsetting as it NEVER happened before either. Info here on everything as suggested I could find to solve it... http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1051016/m/7701050079 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/7701050079)

T-Opel
12-16-2011, 08:35 AM
-this only happens in deatchmach and not so often as of now: Dont get new Target after killing my last one, where the picture of my target is supposed to be, you can only see a questionmark
-Sometimes when you contested a kill, the announcer keeps repeating herself 3-4 times
-once the game started and the "ending" music which plays after every match kept playing, which really sucked because I could not hear whispers beacuse they are a part of the music background...

Chillycookie
12-17-2011, 01:04 PM
If I try to play with a friend, the game is searching for relevant game for us two, but after it's looking for the second or third session, it found one player and stop the progress. After that we're back in our two-person group. Tried it five times... we need to wait for 5-10 minutes and get nothing.

And another problem, during the game, the game freezes and we need to start the whole game from the launcher.

Cerzel
12-19-2011, 02:23 AM
I also have the issue with a Razer Onza working properly in singleplayer but being broken in multiplayer.
What's even more bizarre for me though is that it was perfectly fine yesterday. I'd been playing multiplayer with it for the last week. Today I started up MP and the menu keys were using the keyboard, so I checked the options and everything was screwed up.

ShadovvRun
12-19-2011, 03:09 AM
Nerorevox I have the problem similar to yours. The reason is your onboard sound card: some sort of incompatibility.

For this moment I haven't found any solution, but have an idea: install Windows XP and remove Sound acceleration (as Seven doesn't have such function).
There also another idea: try to remove relevant sound files which is equal to audio device removal.

There is always alternative path - buy a new external soundcard.

Vey03
12-20-2011, 03:26 AM
Don't even know where to start there's so much.

- I really want to be able to send messages to friends like in ACB!

- i'd also like to see who my next target is before they come over and stun me! No contract, no contract, bam, kick in the head, 'contract lost'. WTF?

- for my poison to actually kill my target.

- make the stun range smaller...omg!

- would love for abilities to actually deploy when i press the key for them. No, it's not a keyboard problem.

- be good to be able to stun my pursuer instead of them dodging my smoke and then killing me through it anyway. Or at least to know why this happens?

I could go on... but most issues have already been covered, and i feel like ubi's not listening anyway. Another PC feedback thread that's going to get ignored.

Gilles_DB
12-22-2011, 04:22 AM
My bug is when I finish a game, my rank up/ final points won't appear. It's first the 'leaderboard' then the 'titles' and after that immediatley the 'votes', NOT the final rank up bar and points. I hope you can fix this. Thanks

Timothy_194
12-25-2011, 02:09 PM
Hi

I bought the animus edition, but I only got the crusader and not the other exclusive characters?

Anyone an Idea?

michaelo007
12-26-2011, 11:53 AM
does the ubisoft server are working?
when i try to play the game it is says: "the uplay launcher is in offline mode because ubisoft servers are unavailable at the moment"

Conlin-
12-27-2011, 07:00 AM
Hi, im new here, but speaking of issues here, as mentioned above..

Few things that certainly bug me is that i can't communicate with players in chat by texting or smth like that, since i dont have a mic, then i don´t know what's going on in teamplay modes*..

Second problem is getting in the game. This is my first time on MP on AC, but im sort of used to selecting servers myself instead of having the program throw me into a random bunch. i do have a crappy internet connection, but the cycle, how it keeps looking for sessions and then creates one itself, while i wait and wait and could probably take a 20 minute walk, come back and still find no game, it's frustrating.

I can find no specific issues in gameplay since i am new and im getting used to all of this, but these 2 problems are the main issues on my list that completely ruin my game experience in AC:R. Perhaps some of you could guide me, maybe there's a program or a patch or whatever, that might help. It's my first time on ubi forums and multiplayer, so spare me if i ignored an obvious thread or a post, that might've helped me, because i wrote this in a hurry.

seapoked
12-28-2011, 07:43 PM
It starts in offline mode. I have made a few tickets for the MP and one for the offline mode issue.

The uplay is online, my net is working and it looks like the patch stuffed the launcher up and made it auto-offline even though the offline box is not ticked.

mr_doom1987
01-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Ubisoft, please watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOE70kziwyM&feature=channel_video_title
-There is a glitch when you get disconnected (it happened in this video, just before the end of the match) - everybody suddenly leaves the match and you seem to be the only one left.
-Please fix the smoke bomb not activating glitch - it is really frustrating (also in the video)
-Fix the repeating Honorable Death
-Group matchmaking (you already know the problem, i hope you're fixing it)

And can some one please tell me how much abstergo credits you get when you play daily?

j0kay
01-13-2012, 04:05 PM
-Silent Streak show up but you don't get points when you finish the streak with a kill.
If you finish the streak with a stun, it works.
-smokebombs doesn't come up
-sometimes reamtching doesn't work even with 8 players.
-honoarble death sound plays multipler times
-contract system needs too long
-border in artifact assault doesn't give contracts sometimes

flolies
01-13-2012, 08:11 PM
When I try to join a session I get kicked out. I do see the "choose character screen" and I do see the payers on the right. However when I am trying to select a character to play the screen freezes. After a while I am or 1) the only person left in the match or 2) get the message that I got disconnected from the game and that I will be returned to the main menu of the MP (which happens).
I am not sure, but I think it only happens when I am the last one to join a game. Perhaps someone else got just as me in the same match, both as last (8th person) and only one succeeds to really join?
If more info is needed, I will be happy to give it. I hope it's possible to fix this :)

I am a PC player, my internet connection seems to work just fine, I also meet the (graphical) requirements to play this game.

hazem3008
01-16-2012, 05:29 AM
HI .... sometimes and i say sometimes when i play in multiplayer in the middle of the session the game feezes and make my whole computer freeze and i hear a continous beep until i force shut down by the reset button in the computer case also i see that problem in assassin's creed brotherhood multiplayer .... all that in the multiplayer only but the story mode goes fine .... you answer me before that i see that problem because the server wasnt ready but till now sometimes it freez what is the problem help me....... i have updated my question but you didnt update your answer sorry for bad english
i have delete my host file and delete temp files and unplug all conected devices the problem still there

hazem3008
01-16-2012, 05:35 AM
Nerorevox I have the problem similar to yours. The reason is your onboard sound card: some sort of incompatibility.

For this moment I haven't found any solution, but have an idea: install Windows XP and remove Sound acceleration (as Seven doesn't have such function).
There also another idea: try to remove relevant sound files which is equal to audio device removal.

There is always alternative path - buy a new external soundcard.

that is the answer on my issue but can you tell me the steps exactly please windows 7 x64

szisz22
01-16-2012, 08:30 PM
My problems:
-there is no message system in the PC version. How the bloody hell should I communicate with my friends without using any other programs (like xfire, steam)? Voice chat is not an option, because it freezes my game.
-if I want to join to my friends in a game, please let me join, I'm getting tired from this "Cannot connect to session" message, when my friends saying there are free slots in their lobby.
-don't separate friends in team modes, if I want to play with randoms I will go ahead and play with them.
-controller: sometimes when I press too much my D-pad I stuck in high profile without pressing anything, and I can only walk in low profile if I press my high profile button. I use an original xbox 360 wired controller, and I never had this problem in AC:B or AC2. Now I know the solution (pressing CAPS-LOCK longly), but there are people out there who don't know this.
-ability problems: why the hell should I use smoke or mute if they don't work? Yes, it might be because I suck sometimes with the timing, but when I press it in time, why they can kill me?
-honorable death: sometimes I don't get it, or if I get it, the guy who killed me don't get contested kill ( for example, once someone killed me for 1400 points in Manhunt, and he didn't get contested and I clearly pressed my stun button, because I got honorable death).
-it happens me quite often, when I know who is my target, and I press my kill button like a freak, they get a naked stun on me, and I don't get contested..
-please fix the silent kill streaks, because we don't get the kill streak if the streak ends with a kill!
-it's really annoying in team-modes, when I want to kill the someone, and I can't kill them, because I have to ground finish someone who just died. -.-

ThySwitchBlade
01-17-2012, 02:40 AM
Well, I just hopped onto Multiplayer before, and I noticed that I have no Abstergo Points. I then go to my profile section, and I notice...

All of my classes are un-bought; All of the perks are "un-bought". Every ability is "un-bought"; all of my templar profile pictures are " un-bought"; everything that I've bought to customize my characters are " un-bought"...and the list goes on.

So basically, everything that I've bought is now " un-bought". I also gain no Abstergo Points when joining multiplayer daily, even though it says I have been rewarded.

This is a major downfall for me. Any help?

guiffydiaz
01-17-2012, 06:49 AM
my speedstream 4200 modem resets itself every time i enter MP mode, i don't know if it's the modem crapping out on me, or something to do with the network ports.

fake_ginger
01-18-2012, 10:31 AM
The last 2-3 days I end up not getting the points I earn in like half my matches added to my total. Seems like I have to either quit and join a different group, or do something that gets enough to level me up in one go to make it start adding points again.

Hostage_Panzer
01-18-2012, 02:16 PM
I have an stupid bug,whih even DONT ALLOWS me to launch multiplayer.
When i press multiplayer,game just quits,and i see UPlay session info,like when i press quit.
Same problem with desmonds memorys,it throws me too UPlay too...
Anyone know how to help me?

DiGnity9
01-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Is this a bug? :D Two Templars, One destiny :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMyiRF-QONU

cbapiaz
01-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Is this a bug? :D Two Templars, One destiny :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMyiRF-QONU
LOLZ that's a pretty amazing bug!! XD

hazem3008
01-19-2012, 11:49 PM
The following need urgent fixes for the PC Multiplayer:

~ Kill Streaks aren't working properly (the Streak notification appears, but the score isn't added to the final tally until the player makes a stun), as discussed in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/6141053869).

~ The Courtesan is completely absent in the PC Multiplayer. No one has her despite meeting all of the requirements.

~ Please provide us with an in-game message system. We have no way to communicate with each other outside of using third party services, and that only works if we know each other already.

~ Please improve the support for controllers.

~ Several players appear as Level 0.

~ The "dampened" sound after getting stunned sometimes doesn't go away.

~ The information displayed before a session starts (eg which team's the Hunter and which isn't) is often incorrect.

man i have the cortesan in pc multiplayer it is not absenct it was my reward for dialy connection someday i think when i was level 20 or 25 now i am not far to go to prestiege 1

HeJurm
01-23-2012, 02:29 PM
The stun and kill prompt icons should at least have an option to change them back to how they were in ACB. They are really huge now and you cant distinguish them fast enough from each other to do a reflex stun.

Major problems I've experienced so far: 1. There is no messaging system ffs.
2. Game freezes every time you use voice chat.
3. Players appear as Level 0 and you cant look at their profile or anything.

I hope you guys support this game on PC as well...

HeJurm
01-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Oh, and now I cant stay with the same lobby for more than 1 match. The lobby starts to load for next session but it gets stuck just loading there before you get to choose a persona.

ABC_evens
01-24-2012, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=szisz22;8108324]My problems:
Voice chat is not an option, because it freezes my game.
-controller: sometimes when I press too much my D-pad I stuck in high profile without pressing anything, and I can only walk in low profile if I press my high profile button. I use an original xbox 360 wired controller, and I never had this problem in AC:B or AC2. Now I know the solution (pressing CAPS-LOCK longly), but there are people out there who don't know this.

Hey i also have these problems with my controller! Another way to reverse back to low profile once the buttons have swapped around is just to press start and then start again, when you get back in its fixed. However it is very annoying. And just out of curiosity do you have AVAST! as your antivirus? because i think i have found a link between that and the fact the game freezes when you press the voice chat button. Tell if you have avast and i can tell you a fix. Still bloody annoying though.:mad:

Andorian
01-24-2012, 12:37 PM
I've just activated DLC 2, but nothing new appeared in the multiplayer (neither new maps, nor the new items for the characters). Will they automatically appear later?

Venomorphy
01-24-2012, 04:40 PM
Is unlocking the Courtesan an issue? Because I have played AC:B and I still haven't got her. And the damn Support sucks so bad it won't try to help me.

HeJurm
01-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Is unlocking the Courtesan an issue? Because I have played AC:B and I still haven't got her. And the damn Support sucks so bad it won't try to help me.

You have to have a lvl 50 account in ACB multiplayer to get her. I got her no problem.

HeJurm
01-24-2012, 04:51 PM
Hey i also have these problems with my controller! Another way to reverse back to low profile once the buttons have swapped around is just to press start and then start again, when you get back in its fixed. However it is very annoying. And just out of curiosity do you have AVAST! as your antivirus? because i think i have found a link between that and the fact the game freezes when you press the voice chat button. Tell if you have avast and i can tell you a fix. Still bloody annoying though.:mad:

What's the fix??

Venomorphy
01-24-2012, 05:11 PM
You have to have a lvl 50 account in ACB multiplayer to get her. I got her no problem.
I am lvl 50 on AC:B, and you don't really need to be lvl 50 to unlock her.

HeJurm
01-24-2012, 06:59 PM
I am lvl 50 on AC:B, and you don't really need to be lvl 50 to unlock her.

I've heard that you have to be lvl 50 from many sources.

EDIT: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/416542-The-Courtesan-in-Multiplayer

Maedh-
01-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Hi guys,

I've played both ACB (Edit : just checked : I'm lvl 21) and ACR in multi (just turned 50) and it's been a long time since I unlocked The Courtisane, but I don't know how ...
I'm just confirming the fact that you don't have to be lvl 50 in ACB or ACR to get her.

Hope it can help.

szisz22
01-25-2012, 12:08 AM
[QUOTE=szisz22;8108324]My problems:
Voice chat is not an option, because it freezes my game.

Lol, yeah, I have avast. Thanks for the button tip! :)

thornebrook
01-26-2012, 12:16 AM
man i have the cortesan in pc multiplayer it is not absenct it was my reward for dialy connection someday i think when i was level 20 or 25 now i am not far to go to prestiege 1

Yes, because the lack of Courtesan for the PC version was a prevalent issue way back in the first few days of December and was fixed on December 15. My post which you quoted was written before the issue was fixed. You can view the relevant topic here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/416542-The-Courtesan-in-Multiplayer).

Vey03
01-26-2012, 04:59 AM
My problems:

This is really interesting, because i'm on PC and i use KB+mouse, and i had this the other day. It got stuck in HP, and i had to press the HP button to walk. And the Caps lock did not work! I left the session several times, and tried going into new sessions, but it stayed for a while, then "fixed itself".

szisz22
01-26-2012, 08:12 AM
This is really interesting, because i'm on PC and i use KB+mouse, and i had this the other day. It got stuck in HP, and i had to press the HP button to walk. And the Caps lock did not work! I left the session several times, and tried going into new sessions, but it stayed for a while, then "fixed itself".

Yep, I forgot to mention, this a problem with M+K, too. I usually get stucked with this problem in Corruption, Manhunt and Chest Capture, rarely in Deathmatch.

Chrissy417
01-26-2012, 08:49 PM
punkbuster keeps kicking me!!!!

HeJurm
01-27-2012, 12:10 PM
I dunno if someone else is having this same problem but its driving me ****ing crazy. It happens to me like five times a day, so somehow someway when I apparently have my cursor at the right or left upper corner of the screen (you cant see where it is ingame becuase of how the targeting system works) and I click kill or high profile/run, which is the left and right mouse ****on, the game minimizes and I'm at the desktop. Then when I open Assassins Creed Revelations to continue the game I'm disconnected from all the players in the lobby, but I am in the game alone. This also happens when I alt+tab during a game, I get disconnected from the other players and I have to search for a new lobby.

Why cant we alt+tab without disconnectin from the lobby? We could do that in brotherhood.

HeJurm
01-27-2012, 12:11 PM
EDIT:My bad

pilco1990
01-27-2012, 02:23 PM
I have 0 sound in multiplayer mode, but the single player is fine. help?

Aliss76
01-27-2012, 08:58 PM
blpp[

guidegap
01-28-2012, 11:38 AM

Flaneris
01-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Razer Onza gamepad does not working properly in MP at the begining AC:R it is working in SP, and it is seen in configurating controls option as Xbox360 controller for windows, in SP in MP it is different story with gamepad _name it is called just like a GAMEPAD not the xbox 360 controller for WINDOWS,

BroDown
01-29-2012, 10:51 PM
Do people still play the MP on PC? I click on play now and, after a few seconds, get into a game. However, no one ever joins. Is it possible that there is a problem on my side?

HeJurm
01-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Do people still play the MP on PC? I click on play now and, after a few seconds, get into a game. However, no one ever joins. Is it possible that there is a problem on my side?

I have no problem finding games on any mode at any given time. So, it has to be you.

EDIT: Im having problems with ACR minimizing to desktop in the middle of a game, this happens once to four times a day. In a previous post i said it only happens when my cursor is susposedly at eiter of the top corners of the screen, but it has been happening randomly where ever I click.

Is this a bug or something or is there a way to fix this myself?

EDIT2: Oh and the reason this is unbearable and why it evokes really much rage is cause when I alt + tab or anything to minimize to desktop it always get disconnected from the lobby...

Andorian
02-02-2012, 05:20 PM
There is a problem with DLC 2. It is said that besides the map it contains new costumes for multiplayer characters. I activated DLC 2, but there is no any new customization options for characters.
The quote from DLC 2 description on DLC page (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/revelations/en-GB/dlc/index.aspx) of the official website:

Give all your multiplayer characters some personal style with bonus multiplayer customization items, also included in the pack.

medavroog
02-02-2012, 06:37 PM
There is a problem with DLC 2. It is said that besides the map it contains new costumes for multiplayer characters. I activated DLC 2, but there is no any new customization options for characters.
The quote from DLC 2 description on DLC page (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/revelations/en-GB/dlc/index.aspx) of the official website:

The "additional customizations" are those "extra patterns" of which we can access in the Templar Profile...there are no outfits offered at all. The problem here is on the word "costumes" - it can indeed mean simply just "stuffs for customization" as well as "outfits"; the sad news is, many of us have taken the second meaning when we saw "new costumes" on the official website.

Andorian
02-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Oh, thank you. The description is really ambiguous.

CaptainHesperus
02-04-2012, 07:18 PM
I've encountered a problem in MP. I enter a game and although I have the HUD, I can't see anything else. The screen is universally monotone, usually the prevalent color of the map. I can use abilities (Disguise) and I can monitor others' activities through the TAB ****on. Help?

Captain Hesperus

j0kay
02-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Silent Streak Bug: Everything is explained in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i22HWba1jCg

GoshQa
02-06-2012, 12:37 AM
hi
i have one problem in MP: i can't play with my friend :(
I try invited friend in group, but he can't connect. I can't connect to him too.
Also, he try join to my game, when I already played - can't connect to the session :/ server not full
What's the problem?

P.S. sorry my english :)

TheJerMan575
02-07-2012, 12:24 AM
When trying to join up with a friend. I use the friend finder. after it finds his name, i hit "friend request"

Underneath his avatar picture, it shows white & blue bars like its sending... after awhile, it turns red with a "yield symbol" with an "!" in the middle of the yield symbol.

As if the request never sent, he tried doing the same and it won't connect for him either.

The only difference between him and I is he bought his game through Steam (crap) and I bought the game in stores. We both have an "Open Nat" connection with moderate connection speed.

For what ever reason, i was able to join in a game where he was there but when i tried to add him again, the same error occurred.

HELP!

chipbobo
02-08-2012, 06:20 PM
wrong post

Qi88
02-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Hi all, I've got a problem with the MP: I access a match but lots of times I can't play it till the end! After some time the MP kicks me out saying my Ethernet cable has been unplugged, which thing didn't really happened. I've got moderate NAT but it never gave me serious problems, it all started like two weeks ago; I tried opening the ports suggested by Ubisoft but I've still got moderate NAT. Does it happen only to me?

HeJurm
02-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Hi all, I've got a problem with the MP: I access a match but lots of times I can't play it till the end! After some time the MP kicks me out saying my Ethernet cable has been unplugged, which thing didn't really happened. I've got moderate NAT but it never gave me serious problems, it all started like two weeks ago; I tried opening the ports suggested by Ubisoft but I've still got moderate NAT. Does it happen only to me?

Try enabling Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) in you router to increase you NAT.

EziioAudiitore
02-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Hello , i have Collector´s edition and in this edition i obtained Otman Shaco and knight. And shaco have combo that jumps at you and starts stabbing, this attack is carried out with two spikes, but he has only one. Please go to repair.And patch i have one question, Will Be avalible 4special characters to multiplayer on PC, this characters are avalible from December, Will Be avalible again? Have a nice day!

Qi88
02-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Try enabling Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) in you router to increase you NAT.

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately I had it already enabled. I tried then disabling it and even the SSDP but nothing...I disabled the Firewall and the antivirus too but still nothing. Oh well, I'll continue trying more combining hoping for some server fixing.

vasicstrahinja
02-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Sometimes in Artifact Assault my abilities either disappear like I'm muted and stay like that,I can use them and they have cooldowns but I can't see them or they are shown as ready but I can't use them the whole match also the boost cooldowns and reset cooldowns don't work.The other happened after I used the animus hack.

Ansonr
02-27-2012, 03:29 AM
My roommates and I all just purchased this hoping to play online together, we are having tons of connection issues, and when one of us is in a game it seems like only one or neither of the other two can join.

panda123456666
03-01-2012, 04:31 AM
I dont know where to post this. But when I try updating my ACR, it comes up with an error saying error while patching file ACRMP.exe. Incorrect source file.

Help?

revolverex
03-03-2012, 04:06 AM
so when i try to invite a friend they get "can not connect to session" same error i get when they invite me. 3 of my friends have this game for pc and they can all group up besides me... and one of them has the same ISP and router that i do..i tried direct link to my modem and still nothing. I updated my routers firmware and changed my NAT to open from moderate by updating the firmware but even with open NAT still nothing. I really love ACR but I do not want to regret buying this game over multiplayer issues... I play many games and in no game Have i ever had to port forward or do ANYTHING to play with my friends and iv done all that here, still no solution. Contacted support lmao and they do not really know what it is.

revolverex
03-03-2012, 04:15 PM
So for all of you who may be struggling with the friend grouping I have fixed my problem which was that. After messing with port forwarding, ehternet drivers.. all the bs you can think of i just uninstalled and reinstalled..problem solved. I guess my game was not updated and the launcher wasn't auto updating. So give that a try.

SpecterGR
03-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Hello,can anyone help me?? I can find a few servers cause my nat type is strict . . . It takes a lot of time to find a server,plz HELP....

gombrowitch
03-09-2012, 05:37 PM
I played 1 day in multi with 0 problems. Next day i cannot find server. I can play multi only in simple deathmatch games type.

It looks like that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEgtKkudb1U&feature=plcp&context=C4ab4dd3VDvjVQa1PpcFPAfhxX3aQnCNRg9DkF6g5A 2xTQkjP1t_o=

Edit: I opened NAT. Nothing changes. Still not working. This is f***** joke. Another games dont need open NAT. Nothing. Only install and enjoy. This is last game which i bought from Ubisoft. Next i will be pirated.

TNTdynamite282
03-12-2012, 04:53 AM
same thing happened to me... email me if you find anything please!

Please do not post personal information on the Forums. ;)

Black_Widow9
03-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Please make sure you are all contacting Ubisoft Support. You can follow the link in my signature.

anarchopunx
03-13-2012, 08:49 PM
The second i press my Push to Talk ****on.. the game suddenly freezes.. and i have to force quit the game..
So there is no way of talking in game..

Anyone got a fix for this!?

If there is anyone who wants to play with a microphone and skype or TeamSpeak.. pm me..

EDIT: The title is ***= B.U.T.T.O.N.

Bairrfhionn
03-15-2012, 09:52 PM
Well after finally getting ACR isntalled, updated and running. I thought I'd give MP a try.

Every thing seems to work (so far) except I have an odd problem.

When I kill my target, or try and stun a pursuer, the minute I hit the kill/stun ****on/key, I get a dialog overlay saying there was a network problem and my target disappears or I get killed.. Mos annoying. Can anyone help or advise?

SneakyCharlie
03-16-2012, 09:28 PM
When I enter multiplayer, after a couple of seconds, the game suddenly starts to lag in the menu, but when I'm in a match it runs smoothly.

SHI-KII
03-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Its double XP weekend now and ubisoft is DOWN?!?! WTH? i cant connect to the launcher or whatever, i could last night. But now its down!!! when will it be upp agaain? i was hoping to prestige!

AmrasFalassion
03-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Hi, Ubisoft. I need help. When I try to join a session, the game suddenly crushes to desktop. I can't even play the tutorial ! So, I tried to shut down Pnkbstr A and it worked. But I can't join online sessions. So that I feel that Punk buster prevents me from playing it. I tried everything I can, but none of them succeeded. What am I do?

Xr1Xs
03-20-2012, 03:35 PM
I've had the problem where (usually towards the end of a match) it says something like "The game has been stopped because there are not enough players" and then a few seconds later it crashes and needs to be restarted! I wonder what messages the other players got... did they think that I'd quit for no reason, or because I wasn't wining that round?

Also, I've seen a lot of the long distance sliding moves and also not been assigned targets for a long time. I've been poisoned several times and survived to tell about it - albeit with woozy green vision until someone else killed me - and amongst other things, people that I've smoke-bombed have run through the smoke and stunned me!!! Most of these problems were noticed since patch 1.03. :eek:

Hedrox87
03-21-2012, 07:47 PM
I played 1 day in multi with 0 problems. Next day i cannot find server. I can play multi only in simple deathmatch games type.

It looks like that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEgtKkudb1U&feature=plcp&context=C4ab4dd3VDvjVQa1PpcFPAfhxX3aQnCNRg9DkF6g5A 2xTQkjP1t_o=

Edit: I opened NAT. Nothing changes. Still not working. This is f***** joke. Another games dont need open NAT. Nothing. Only install and enjoy. This is last game which i bought from Ubisoft. Next i will be pirated.

I have exactly the same issue. And many people have. Greetings from Poland:D

blackjep
03-22-2012, 12:58 AM
yes!
yet again servers are working bad, sorry I mean not working ....

just wondering somebody has a secret technique to actually play? cause so far patient isn't working

ShortRouter
04-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Hello, I have a problem:
Today I log in and ALL my over 4000 Abstergo-credits (actually nearly 5000) are GONE ! Yesterday they were there!?
What should i do??
I hope here is the right place to aks that.

P.S.Sorry for my bad English

ShortRouter

Micronius
04-07-2012, 11:43 PM

I have this exact same problem. And I am pretty certain I had this problem for brotherhood also, the controls are so different that it is incredibly frustrating to play the multiplayer.

EDIT: After some digging I found a fix for this problem. I use two different wired 360 controllers and although it wasn't specifically designed to fix this problem it works great, with working 360 icons and everything.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1183634&page=7

wolfgangarts
04-20-2012, 04:21 PM
Multi Player sucks ##***##
No extended resolutions.
Crap. Its possible to fore=ce it to play eyefinity mode under multiplayer but it reset to default once a setting changed or a restart of game.
Crap multiplayer
I love single player and cant enjoy multi player. ******s at ubisoft restricts my gaming experience and enjoyment.

wolfgangarts
04-20-2012, 04:27 PM
I purchased all my assassins creed from a bargain bin at $20 a piece.
Still think i paid to much. Great story great concept. Yet so was tomb raider and prince of Persia.
And the lack of multi monitor support in multi-player really bugs me

rexie35
04-25-2012, 07:36 AM
ik heb een ander probleem in het spel kan ik het wapenwiel niet gebruiken en nu loop ik dat mee vast moet je iets speciaals doen om je wapen wiel te activeren of zo iets of moet je een bepaalde toetsen indrukken ????
Help anders kan ik niet verder

nj473
04-26-2012, 04:54 PM
I have a sound issue...

Most of the time during online play the sound (everything, music sfx, voices) are muffled as if I had been poisoned or stopped with a smoke bomb.

It used to only happen when that happened to me but now it's pretty much all the time. It's really annoying because I can't hear the whispers properly now so it puts me off. Only at times it goes back to normal I.e. clear sound.

It's not my audio system either before anyone asks, it's definitely the game.

Please fix...

Petrolea
05-02-2012, 07:45 PM
This happened to me two times now: during a deathmatch I just don't get a target anymore... In one of these games nobody got me as their target, either, in the second I did get a pursuer and letting them kill me fixed the problem when I'd respawned. Not before I dropped several places in ranking due to not being able to make any kills, however... Its just annoying as **** :mad:

I also have another problem: I can't find my friend... I used the friendfinder, and I'm 100% sure I've got the name correct, but it just doesn't find him... I must admit I'm not 100% sure he uses the PCversion of ACR, does that matter? If it doesn't, any other ideas as to why I can't find him?

Thanx

xTehb
05-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Someone? please. I play ACR on my PC. How to get my NAT opened? A step by step guide plz... I've been "hittin' my head against the wall" for three days, nothing happened. It's red. Please, STEP BY STEP guide, or link to.

Petrolea
05-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Someone? please. I play ACR on my PC. How to get my NAT opened? A step by step guide plz... I've been "hittin' my head against the wall" for three days, nothing happened. It's red. Please, STEP BY STEP guide, or link to.

Try this thread, There should be a PC link in the fist post that explains how to open your NAT.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/473974-ACR-Multplayer-connection-problems-FAQs-Forums

Good luck!

xTehb
05-03-2012, 08:15 PM
done it, but steel nothing. But i've found, that I got dynamic IP, may that be a problem?

Petrolea
05-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Pretty sure I've got a dynamic IP, too (can't check because I'm not on my own PC at the moment), so I don't think that'd be the problem

nj473
05-24-2012, 01:53 AM
Please fix the "mute" lag! It's ridiculous and sometimes completely unusable.. Also sometimes when I use a defensive smoke bomb, I go to stun my pursuer, and they dodge out of the way? When it's MY smoke bomb? Most of the time I can hit stun again and it works the second time but it's no good when you have two pursuers and it takes too long to attempt to stun the same person twice

turtwig2010
06-23-2012, 02:53 PM
Sometimes when I'm on multi-player the game randomly crashes when I'm in a match , so I press Ctrl Alt Del and and it comes up as not responding, how do I fix this?

Nimnir
06-25-2012, 09:44 PM
Only issues i had is that when starting the game in MP all of the controls was screved up (more screved up is the swedish translateing program for the controls) couldnt change them before done the introductionary sessions. After that they were changeable except LT/RT buttons wich sem not to exist, same issue in AC, AC2, ACBrotherhood MP, worked in Brotherhood SP. Wouldnt call it such a big trouble as its just to relearn on wich buttons to lock target and freerun.
Iam using a Razer Onza Tournament edition.
It did work on the xbox360 so its nothing wrong with the gamepad.

deerslayer13
07-16-2012, 03:29 AM
ok so ive opened all ports and pretty much tried everything ive found on how to get a better NAT score. the game is basically unplayable for me and its really freaking annoying. what i don't get is how trying to connect to a match is such crap on AC but in any other online game i play, im often chosen to host because my connection is so freaking amazing. please ubi, HELP!! this makes no sense and is pissing a lot of people off..

slammysjoth
09-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Hello!
I've got AC Revelations for PC, and the multiplayer won't start from the main menù in the single player selection.
Some days ago I redeemed the Multiplayer Pack from uplay, and from that point I can't play the multiplayer.
I open uplay launcher and the games. Everything works without problem, but when I select the Multiplayer button the screen reamin stuck in saving mode: black background and a "Saving..." message. No errors, no message from the computer. Minutes and minutes of that saving screen mode.
I tried with the FAQ in the technical assistance, and with closing the firewalls, but nothing.

Daniel.Mesonyx
09-16-2012, 10:37 AM
help please !!!the game works very good but after i play a multiplayer session the game crashes/quits and i can't continue to play... i have to start the game over and over after every session, please help me!!! the windows shows me this: ACRMP.exe has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solutions is available.
thanks

Hi - were you ever able to fix this issue? I've had it happen for months now (where multiplayer ACR works fine until the end of the session where accolades are given, and then it crashes). "ACRMP.exe has stopped working" and an apprash log is filed. This does not happen after every session, but very regularly. I have un-installed 5 times now, I've turned off firewalls and anti-virus programs, I've installed and run the game as "administrator", I've applied all the patches, but after every fresh re-install, it STILL keeps happening.

Thanks

Daniel

Daniel.Mesonyx
09-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Hi - this issue seems to be fixed now. I think the problem was I had too many online friends (>250) and the data was not loading properly (I also could not delete any friends in the game itself, I clicked on delete but they would remain in the list). I logged into Uplay account online via webbrowser and reduced number of online friends to about 98, and since then everything works fine again.

painkill3r123
11-13-2012, 01:10 AM
Because AC3 isn't out for PC yet, i tried to play a MP game of AC revelations, my NAT is open i got the latest updates. But i just dont get into a game? Even if i just selected play now, it doesn't put my in any games even though is saying medium activity?

balance6
11-15-2012, 12:16 AM
Because AC3 isn't out for PC yet, i tried to play a MP game of AC revelations, my NAT is open i got the latest updates. But i just dont get into a game? Even if i just selected play now, it doesn't put my in any games even though is saying medium activity?

Hi, i have exactly the same problem, it's started about a few days ago.
Yesterday i installed brotherhood and the multiplayer works fine.

hazimnamik
11-15-2012, 06:10 AM
Hi, i have exactly the same problem, it's started about a few days ago.
Yesterday i installed brotherhood and the multiplayer works fine.

Me too. I noticed the same thing with Revelations. I see "Medium Activity" but cannot get into any session! I am pretty sure it's not my internet connection. Any status update (e.g. servers are down) would be nice.

Cannondale4321
11-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Me too. I noticed the same thing with Revelations. I see "Medium Activity" but cannot get into any session! I am pretty sure it's not my internet connection. Any status update (e.g. servers are down) would be nice.

I've got the same problem. It was working fine last week and now I can't connect to any sessions.

Deltoz
11-15-2012, 12:43 PM
Same here, last week no bugs, now most of the time 8 sessions but no players...

any news when a fix is coming?

SamanosukeA
11-15-2012, 03:01 PM
I've got the same problem. It was working fine last week and now I can't connect to any sessions.

Same problem... I cannot get into any session!! T_T

emtibotl
11-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Same problem here since yesterday evening (between 19.00 and 20.00 GMT +1).

Marcondesszz
11-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Same problem !! . .

SamanosukeA
11-15-2012, 04:09 PM
Facebook of Ubisoft: http://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport

chizzy12
11-16-2012, 01:08 AM
oh good i thought i was the only one.

ever since it went to MEDIUM ACTIVITY i havent been able to find a game.

abdullah226
11-16-2012, 02:35 AM
Well first of all i do get a session but these days there are very few players playing ACR mp as game is broken and is old so u can try sometime in the evening and u will be able to get some session and that medium activty thing that is some server related issue actually AC3 is out so malfunctions happen when u make patches and check on ur new servers.......

chizzy12
11-16-2012, 03:19 AM
do you know what punctuation is, moron?

Xroud12
11-16-2012, 02:21 PM
same problem

harhan321
11-17-2012, 04:03 AM
Same problem on the PC. ACR MP was working fine for me for about a month until 3 days ago. I haven't been able to connect to any round since then.

SamanosukeA
11-17-2012, 06:53 PM
The only method to play I found was to create a private match and invite friends ... so lets add everyone.

loish_felicis
11-17-2012, 10:46 PM
having the same problem. I noticed on friday, since then i've only been able to connect to private sessions. Could anyone from ubi support please make a statement?

abdullah226
11-18-2012, 05:27 AM
do you know what punctuation is, moron?
Wat didnt u understand there? and im no punctuation geek writing stuff on the net with proper punctuation :/

Lapepo
11-18-2012, 07:36 AM
i Thought i'm the only one... anyway ubi please while we waiting for the third game fix this issue :p

nico53laval
11-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Yeah let's all add each other that's a good idea.

Anderslash
11-19-2012, 02:29 AM
Whoa, then I'm not the only one. Cannot connect any sessions since a few days ago.

Jackal90147
11-19-2012, 07:51 AM
same here. thought it was just me so i redid all my ports

last game was 11/13

entrance234
11-22-2012, 09:13 AM
I wish the server would work, but in the meantime, would be much obliged if somebody added me.

nico53laval
11-24-2012, 11:39 AM
At what time of the day do you usually log in? I never see you online.

Yhip
11-28-2012, 05:08 AM
hi im having the minimizing issue where between 5-20 minutes my game minimizes... how can that be resolveed for ac3?

marteenjl
11-28-2012, 05:38 AM
Same with me! Soooooo annoying! =(

AlexFili
11-29-2012, 12:40 AM
I need help now. Multiplayer was working fine, but they changed something and now it says "Punkbuster is not installed correctly". Please help :(

balance6
12-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Just sayin the multiplayer still not working, only able to play simple deatmatch, but why bothered with the issue when we have AC3, which is also broken...

Jackal90147
12-20-2012, 02:45 AM
I got it to work by running a previous version of Uplay.exe (from 11/27/2012) in the Ubisoft Game Launcher folder

Kazhzz
07-15-2013, 12:44 PM
can anyone add me : dasshg857 . PS: i'm new guy and want to earn trophies ^^

maori_boy8
08-22-2015, 05:33 AM
Everytime i go into multiplayer my abilities dissappear from my ability sets yet theyre available for selection my rank stays the same but ive lost my extra characters from uplay and i have to re craft my abilities every time i had 10000 abstergio credits now i have 147 because i have to recraft. Whats going on can someone give me my stuff back please or tell me how to fix this.