PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Alliance

luth411
12-15-2010, 01:00 PM
So me and my buddy jumped into adv. alliance mode last night for a few hours. It was a lot of fun. I can't remember the names of the one team we kept being matched with, but if you're reading this- great, great matches.

How do you like it? I didn't play alliance too much before this, but the different pace was always intriguing. The biggest thing for me is just having a format in which I can play with team mates. I don't know 3 other people that play this at this time, so manhunt is out.

This is definitely going to be a mode that I play as often as I can with people I know. The strategies and coordination of hunting your hunters' hunters really makes for some unpredictable and reactive situations.

LeatherDaddy
12-15-2010, 01:11 PM
I said it was just ok. Reason being, I have no RL friends that also play this game or too many people I team up with 'on the reg'. It seems like a good majority of people do have premade teams and I usually get stuck with someone that doesn't play like a team, so I haven't been to impressed with it.

DefiantDiety
12-15-2010, 01:12 PM
I've yet to try it because I don't have a working mic/partner who I trust and I don't trust randomers. I think it's addition is a step in the right direction, though.

witchlordsameus
12-15-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm also saying okay because it still wont get better until the drawbacks of server stablity, lag switching and borked scoring are addressed, yep the post is a little ranty but yea just how im feeling with the game at the moment meh

DefiantDiety
12-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Played with a squadmate in my clan just now.
We had a session in which we went about 6-0.
I approve of this game mode.

MangJavs
12-15-2010, 05:04 PM
it's definitely my favorite game mode now