PDA

View Full Version : Unboxing of Avatar the Game Collector's edition

Mr-Quest
12-02-2009, 09:39 AM
follow this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmJfrFcmuto

Zedrein
12-02-2009, 10:01 AM
i feel like ive been shafted. after paying over $50 USD i think i should have the same weps as everyone else! Devs you should give us all the codes for the extra content we paid OVER $50 for this game. i know its a bonus to the pre-orders but not everyone can pre-order games. and this amount of extra content for pre-ordering is a slap in the face of us regular guys.

Blastronaut
12-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Zedrein:
i feel like ive been shafted. after paying over $50 USD i think i should have the same weps as everyone else! Devs you should give us all the codes for the extra content we paid OVER $50 for this game. i know its a bonus to the pre-orders but not everyone can pre-order games. and this amount of extra content for pre-ordering is a slap in the face of us regular guys.

Its funny...I pre-ordered the game at Gamestop and received NO extra content. :P

Zedrein
12-02-2009, 10:30 AM
i got one word for your problem bud.... SAD! its just sad that you had to pay for the bonus stuff but you havent even gotten it. thats why i did not pre-order it. i knew some BS like that would happen. and MP is broken ATM and still no info from anyone working on the game or Ubi about fixing it.