PDA

View Full Version : How do you find servers for PF w/o FB

T3h-N1nj4
11-15-2004, 08:53 PM
How do i find servers for PF retail? I bought PF, and now i cant find any servers to play on online, can someone help me out and tell me how to find servers to join? Thanks.

VW-IceFire
11-15-2004, 09:13 PM
Are you using HyperLobby?

I'm not aware of any PF servers right now...but thats probably because guys are waiting for the dedicated server to come out. Hang on for a little while (a couple of weeks) while that gets released and spread around the community.

HyperLobby shoud also have a PF dedicated section so as not to confuse AEP+PF and just PF.

Troll2k
11-16-2004, 03:02 AM
Hyperlobby has some PF standalone servers.Only a few as most people have the merged version.

It just depends on luck as to whether there are any standalone servers when you get there.

You will need to rename your pf.exe file to il2fb.exe and redirect hyperlobby to the new path.

When the dedicated server software comes out there will be two versions.One for the merged install and one for the standalone.But once again not too many people fly the standalone.

It is also possible that Hyperlobby will have a seperate standalone room created in the future.

You can also find Pacific Fighters standalone servers at Ubi.com in the Forgotten Battles section.

LW_lcarp
11-16-2004, 04:58 AM
UBI has a PF standalone Lobby and there are usually 2 or 3 rooms up

T3h-N1nj4
11-16-2004, 08:22 PM
HOW DO I GET TO THAT PF STANDALONE LOBBY LW_lcarp???? Please tell me! I really want to try this game online!

Troll2k
11-16-2004, 09:07 PM
Download the ubi.com game service software.

Try here: http://gamingzone.ubisoft.com/packages/GameService.exe.

Then go to the Il2-Forgotten Battles section.There will be standalone servers there.