PDA

View Full Version : City of Light - City of Light, PC

MoonEyes2k
12-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Does anyone know how to get forward here? Standing on a platform. In front of it is a ledge, with a down-drop part, past a set of corruption tentacles to another ledge. Left from there, past another tentacle, to a plate. Bounce to another ledge, wallrun right past tentacles to another plate. Bounce, and then wallrun past three tentacles, jump to opposite wall, past three tentacles and bounce off of a plate onto a slide...and here comes my problem. At the bottom of that slide, I die, no matter WHAT I do. There's a bunch of tentacles, and how I'm supposed to time that, when I'm not under my own control from the bounce-plate, I can't understand. I'm grabbed and slammed into the wall(neat, that), pushed off, or just strangled...but I cannot figure out what to do. Any help, anyone? Please?

kaileena750
12-11-2008, 11:16 PM
The plate of the powers of ormaz? If it is so maybe its not working, do you have the power unlocked?

PD: If i got confused with that of plate tell me XD

MoonEyes2k
12-12-2008, 06:09 AM
Hmmm. No, the power is unlocked, the plate glows blue. I get past the part where I have to 'jump' off of it. But when I go down the slide, and have to jump off at the end, there are several tentacles on the wall. And I can't find any way to change the timing, and so avoid them. I jump, smack into the tentacles, and 'die'...and have to re-try. And the same thing happens again. And again. And again.

schwert4
12-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Yeah... Tricky place. Wiped here about 10-15 times. Try direct 'double-jump' from one ramp to another, instead of wallrun.

Mr_Furious_1
12-24-2008, 06:42 AM
When you're at the bottom of the slide, jump onto the wall, then press the down button and jump off the wall immediately. Then use Elica to double jump to the next wall, jump off that wall immediately and once again use Elica to double jump onto a safe area.