PDA

View Full Version : Alta´rs Sword is gone?!

Roguesquader
03-09-2010, 05:40 AM
Ok, so i was playing AC2 the other day and i bought Alta´rs Sword from the vendor near the villa. The sword really kicked but somehow, it disappeared! I'm swordless now! So did my other swords i used to have disappear. I can't but them from the vendor anymore neither, because i allready own them.

I was in fight with one of those big guards and i tried to block his attacks and my sword was slapped out of my hand and dropped into the ocean. What am i to do?

sherbet56
03-09-2010, 06:09 AM
go into the villa, turn left into the armoury and the room adjacent to select weapons and armour

Xanatos2007
03-09-2010, 06:14 AM
Did you check back in Monteriggioni? When you enter the front door of your villa (the mansion towards the back where Claudia & Maria reside) and turn left you should walk into an armoury, where all the weapons you have purchased will be displayed on racks around the room. You only need to purchase a weapon once to get an infinite amount (like in Far Cry 2, but you can only take one weapon at a time). In the room next to it is where you keep all the armour you've bought/unlocked.

EDIT: Dang, Sherbet beat me to it.