PDA

View Full Version : Armour of Altair in Revelations?

Rabid-Ross
08-06-2011, 06:23 AM
During the Villa battle the armour was lost, but being indestructible it could of easily been recovered by someone.

Do you think that the armour will return in revelations?
I personally think it would be fitting considering that Ezio is meant to be following in Altair's footsteps in the game.

LightRey
08-06-2011, 07:18 AM
I'd hope so. Though I would like it if he changed the look. It would make sense since it looks way too Italian and he's in Constantinople. Besides, I'm getting a little tired of the way it looks.

Rabid-Ross
08-06-2011, 07:34 AM
As long as it doesn't look like Brutus' armour http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

AnthonyA85
08-06-2011, 07:44 AM
I don't think we'll see the armor itself unless it's in the Altair segment (which i hope will happen.)

If it is in the game at all (and not in the Altair segments), it'll most likely be a texture skin, like for brotherhood.

swiftkinfe
08-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Probably will in some way be unlocked as an indestructible set in game.I really doubt a 3rd invincible set would've been made so why not go back to Altair's?

scout455
08-06-2011, 08:59 AM
I highly doubt they will have the amor of Altair in revelations unless it was like unlock it in the inventory in costumes like they had in brotherhood.I just hope they don't have Somthin that looked like the armor of Brutus. It was hideous in my opinion but that's just me. The amor of Altair was cool and fresh looking. I like the dagger u get with the amour of Brutus though. I just hope wut ever it is they give us like armor weapon or what ever I just hope it dosent look ugly or suck.

rileypoole1234
08-06-2011, 01:41 PM
I think the armor was meant to be lost forever. It was made with the golden fleece right? Well nobody has ever found the fleece so I don't think we'll ever see the armor again, unless it's a Uplay thing. I hope Ezio gets something like the "Turkish Assassin" pre order armor. Something a little different.

LightRey
08-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I think the armor was meant to be lost forever. It was made with the golden fleece right? Well nobody has ever found the fleece so I don't think we'll ever see the armor again, unless it's a Uplay thing. I hope Ezio gets something like the "Turkish Assassin" pre order armor. Something a little different.
No, it wasn't made with the Golden Fleece. It was similar to the Golden Fleece (Alta´r suspected the Golden Fleece was made from the same stuff). The armor itself wasn't destroyed in the villa attack and since it is indestructible anyways it should still be somewhere.

Bipolar Matt
08-06-2011, 09:20 PM
Yes! For the love of God, bring back Altair's Armor! Have Ezio use it again and before he dies, stash it away for future generations (Desmond) to use.

naran6142
08-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
No, it wasn't made with the Golden Fleece. It was similar to the Golden Fleece (Alta´r suspected the Golden Fleece was made from the same stuff). The armor itself wasn't destroyed in the villa attack and since it is indestructible anyways it should still be somewhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

was the armor really indestructible or just indestructible by the standards of the weapons of the times

I think it was destroyed and would like to see ezio recreate it in ACR, cause i think that altair wearing the armor of altair is something that ubi will do. And if ezio figures out how to make it i think he will go to the trouble of remaking it.

kriegerdesgottes
08-06-2011, 10:04 PM
I never liked the armor of Altair. It's too puffy and ridiculous looking with the striped arms. I do hope it's mentioned/used in the Altair section of the game since it's part of Altair's life. Like someone else said, Altair only made the armor itself and not the Italian looking suit so I am hoping to see Altair using the armor (If the player so chooses!) at the end of his life.

Brandonmac10
08-06-2011, 10:07 PM
@naran

Ezio locked away the Apple of Eden, he doesn't have the means to make another set. He would need the Apple's knowledge to do so.

Calvarok
08-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
I never liked the armor of Altair. It's too puffy and ridiculous looking with the striped arms. I do hope it's mentioned/used in the Altair section of the game since it's part of Altair's life. Like someone else said, Altair only made the armor itself and not the Italian looking suit so I am hoping to see Altair using the armor (If the player so chooses!) at the end of his life.
the actual armor itself was not connected to the outfit Ezio wore with it. Since the outfit is probably in bad shape, I'd like to see Ezio fashion a new version of the clothes to put the armor on. something interesting. although I believe that there will be an entirely new armor set, which is good. Variety is good.

LightRey
08-07-2011, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
No, it wasn't made with the Golden Fleece. It was similar to the Golden Fleece (Alta´r suspected the Golden Fleece was made from the same stuff). The armor itself wasn't destroyed in the villa attack and since it is indestructible anyways it should still be somewhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

was the armor really indestructible or just indestructible by the standards of the weapons of the times

I think it was destroyed and would like to see ezio recreate it in ACR, cause i think that altair wearing the armor of altair is something that ubi will do. And if ezio figures out how to make it i think he will go to the trouble of remaking it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt it's really indestructible, but it's probably only destructible if you use a plasma torch or something.
Also, it wasn't destroyed in the villa attack. In the cutscene in ACB where Ezio looks at the armor after he gets out of bed, you can see that the armor itself is still intact.

naran6142
08-07-2011, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I think it was destroyed and would like to see ezio recreate it in ACR, cause i think that altair wearing the armor of altair is something that ubi will do. And if ezio figures out how to make it i think he will go to the trouble of remaking it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt it's really indestructible, but it's probably only destructible if you use a plasma torch or something.
Also, it wasn't destroyed in the villa attack. In the cutscene in ACB where Ezio looks at the armor after he gets out of bed, you can see that the armor itself is still intact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe the Templars recovered it. either way ezio doesn't have it anymore and it would be cool to see him get it back in game, not just as a skin.

LightRey
08-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by naran6142:
maybe the Templars recovered it. either way ezio doesn't have it anymore and it would be cool to see him get it back in game, not just as a skin.
Well they got a hold of some of the Da Vinci paintings at the villa, so they could quite likely have found the armor. I would like to see him get it back too, because he went through all that trouble getting it in the first place. I just hope he changes the look at least a little if he does.

kriegerdesgottes
08-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
the actual armor itself was not connected to the outfit Ezio wore with it. Since the outfit is probably in bad shape, I'd like to see Ezio fashion a new version of the clothes to put the armor on. something interesting. although I believe that there will be an entirely new armor set, which is good. Variety is good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that's pretty much what I meant but the armor wouldn't be in bad shape considering Altair used it 300 years before Ezio did and we would be seeing it in the past when Altair still had it.

rileypoole1234
08-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Maybe Ezio will find the armor and wear it over a different outfit. The whole black suit with the stripes wasn't created by Altair so maybe Ezio might find just the armor, and put it over something else.

LightRey
08-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
Maybe Ezio will find the armor and wear it over a different outfit. The whole black suit with the stripes wasn't created by Altair so maybe Ezio might find just the armor, and put it over something else.
That's what I'm hoping :P