PDA

View Full Version : Help from moderator please...

xxcurarexx
11-12-2004, 11:14 AM
I'm posting this from my work computer. For some reason when I try to access the forums from home it says my IP has been banned from this community. Not only on my computer, but from my neighbor's as well, and he is not even a Sturmovik player who comes to the forums. Anyway, as far as I know I have done nothing to warrant a ban. I come to the forums mainly to get tips on flying, keep abreast of upcoming patches, and download new IL2 movies. If you scan my previous posts I'm sure you'll see that I have written nothing offensive.

Anyway, I won't be able to check this post from home, so if a moderator could send whatever response he/she has to xcurarex@yahoo.com that would be much appreciated. I don't have my home IP handy; if that info is needed to fix the problem ask for it in the email...

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

xxcurarexx
11-12-2004, 11:14 AM
I'm posting this from my work computer. For some reason when I try to access the forums from home it says my IP has been banned from this community. Not only on my computer, but from my neighbor's as well, and he is not even a Sturmovik player who comes to the forums. Anyway, as far as I know I have done nothing to warrant a ban. I come to the forums mainly to get tips on flying, keep abreast of upcoming patches, and download new IL2 movies. If you scan my previous posts I'm sure you'll see that I have written nothing offensive.

Anyway, I won't be able to check this post from home, so if a moderator could send whatever response he/she has to xcurarex@yahoo.com that would be much appreciated. I don't have my home IP handy; if that info is needed to fix the problem ask for it in the email...

Thank you in advance for your assistance.