PDA

View Full Version : this multiplayer glitch is rediculous

mashedpotato82
02-05-2011, 06:21 PM
kits reset everytime...i dont want to hear about logging back to the main menu first or these other stupid things they dont work and trying them means having to create it all again. gear should auto select the best stuff cause that takes long on its own...this animus 2.0 is a wasted effort your time would have better been spent fixing this problem thats been around at least since the first patch. (period) im getting sick and tired of this **** games need to be finished before there sold, at least thats how it used to be before the days of patching on consols. fix this game!!!

Phyxsius-
02-05-2011, 06:27 PM
So, someone said you can log back to the main menu first .. oh wai...

There are variations of gear and colors... not everybody uses elite with last color just because they are there.

Animus 2.0 is fun.. Pienza is better than MSM

ACB is a GAME - singular. Games is too broad of a term and sounds too...imperative.. just like that "fix your game" thingie.

But that`s just me.

http://www.san-ubisoft.de/custom-support-uk/home.php

link to report glitches above.

[EDIT]Game - singular = as in singular form.. the opposite of plural form "GAMES"

Arathar
02-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Maybe it's because I'm really tired, but the part you wrote at the end Phyxsius went right over my head, and it was a peculiar feeling not understanding what someone was writing when I knew I should be understanding it.

Just though i'd let you know.

Hah, I just figured out why. For some reason, I thought Gamesingular was a word. :|

goonie08
02-05-2011, 06:35 PM
I, too, suffer from the Profile Set/Persona resets, but I don't understand why people get so frustrated by it. I'm pretty sure Ubi knows about the problem by now, and complaining/raging about it isn't going to help much.

As I've told another person, just check to see if they've reset before you even try to find a match. Make a routine out of it. After a while, you'll have everything back to how it was in a minute tops. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Sprint-Please
02-05-2011, 06:48 PM
In my opinion, they should make the default the highest level for gear, but the basic color.

It sure it taking a helluva long time to fix that problem, it's FEBRUARY, Ubisoft...

JetReadyGo
02-05-2011, 09:33 PM
I'd like to know what UBI is doing about this.

It's been like this for over a month now.

You'd THINK coding something as simple as

PROFILE SETS: AUTOSAVE ON

Would be easy!

NerfSmerf
02-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Its not as simple as you think. First, in coding, its not as simple as changeing the word AUTOSAVE OFF to AUTOSAVE ON. First they have to identify the problem, and unless the problem is preventing the program from running, (this is not, its just not executing the action they want) it isn't exactly easy to find. Especially if it's one word amongst pages and pages of lines of code. Plus, its not like they can experimently mess around with the code. If they change the wrong line, that could cause our levels to be reset, or something much worse.

biglesias
02-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Sounds easy, but doing it to every single console with this problem... A fix will end this resets, but may start problems on other consoles that are not havings this profile resets. So they must do this at their own rhythm so they dont mess it up on other ways. For now follow goonie08's suggestion

XxCyanidexX
02-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by JetReadyGo:

Would be easy!
As a former Java, website, and C++ coder I can personally tell you that coding is not that easy as just changing the word. Even if "PROFILE SETS: AUTOSAVE ON" was a string, you would need to change the whole sequence. So if there is a problem in one section of the sequence, then there is a possibility that there is more then one error within the whole file.

mashedpotato82
02-09-2011, 06:39 PM
the problem may indeed be a complex one but thier still cranking out dlc (albeit free, surprising for sure). wouldnt the time be better spent on these glitchs? and yes i was 'raging' when i wrote this but ive been creating new kits 95% of the times i log in since late december 2010. i was, and still am tired of it...bothering someone at ubi support wont change a thing except a msg in my email to placate, so i though maybe i could get a few people posting and show them that this is indeed a problem worth the majority of thier time....but apparently i didnt get the reaction equal to mine i was expecting

NORTHBOERN1
02-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Delete your account (yep, start at level one again...lose everything), reload DLC, and it's fixed. This is the only thing that worked for me.

speedometer66
02-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by JetReadyGo:
I'd like to know what UBI is doing about this.

It's been like this for over a month now.

Would be easy!

According to UbiGabe on Twitter on Feb 2, 2011:

""We have a fix, but we are still working on a schedule for implementing it and testing to do. Should be released soon though.""

I have no clue what "soon" means in Ubi Time...