PDA

View Full Version : On-line Play question.

StkNRdr
09-06-2005, 08:47 PM
I am new at on-line play. I am wondering what game or graphic settings most affect packet upload speeds? I have been on once and told by players they see my plane stutter.

I am using a cable modem. I have a new system and cranked the settings. It would be nice to know the general priority of what to turn down first.

If this documentation already exist somewhere, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the help.

P.S. Oh, and by the way, yes, I did get my a** shot off.

StkNRdr
09-06-2005, 08:47 PM
I am new at on-line play. I am wondering what game or graphic settings most affect packet upload speeds? I have been on once and told by players they see my plane stutter.

I am using a cable modem. I have a new system and cranked the settings. It would be nice to know the general priority of what to turn down first.

If this documentation already exist somewhere, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the help.

P.S. Oh, and by the way, yes, I did get my a** shot off.

LW_lcarp
09-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Well most people will tell ya to set your internet speed in FB to 28.8 K not sure if that helps but some think it does.

HelSqnProtos
09-07-2005, 01:10 AM
S~!

There are many factors that could be affecting your connection and any "warping" that is taking place. Your best bet is to take this thread to the Community Help section where you will find a much more experienced and comprehensive evaluation.

rnzoli
09-07-2005, 07:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StkNRdr:
P.S. Oh, and by the way, yes, I did get my a** shot off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is proof you weren't warping enough. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif