PDA

View Full Version : SH3 SPEED

subdriver1
02-21-2008, 02:50 AM
IVE BEEN PLAYING SH4 AND JUST BOUGHT SH3.I WAS GETING AQUAINTED WITH THE CONTROLS WHILE PLAYING THE FIRST SCENARIO,SINK BARHAM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.IN SH4 IF I DIDNT KNOW THE SPEED OF A SHIP I USED THE CROSSHAIR TO TIME THE SHIP FROM BOW TO STERN,DIVIDE INTO LENGTH OF SHIP AND MULTIPLY BY 2 (METERS).THIS ALWAYS GOT ME A ACURATE SPEED.IN THE SCENARIO I WAS PLAYING I CLOCKED THE THE BATTLESHIP A COUPLE OF TIMES AT 15 KNOTS.BUT GOT OVER 20 KNOTS BOTH TIMES USING THE NOTEPAD CLOCK.I MISSED BADLY AT 15 KNOTS BUT HIT HIM WITH THE NOTEPAD TIME.WONT THE METHOD I USE WORK IN SH3?

subdriver1
02-21-2008, 02:50 AM
IVE BEEN PLAYING SH4 AND JUST BOUGHT SH3.I WAS GETING AQUAINTED WITH THE CONTROLS WHILE PLAYING THE FIRST SCENARIO,SINK BARHAM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.IN SH4 IF I DIDNT KNOW THE SPEED OF A SHIP I USED THE CROSSHAIR TO TIME THE SHIP FROM BOW TO STERN,DIVIDE INTO LENGTH OF SHIP AND MULTIPLY BY 2 (METERS).THIS ALWAYS GOT ME A ACURATE SPEED.IN THE SCENARIO I WAS PLAYING I CLOCKED THE THE BATTLESHIP A COUPLE OF TIMES AT 15 KNOTS.BUT GOT OVER 20 KNOTS BOTH TIMES USING THE NOTEPAD CLOCK.I MISSED BADLY AT 15 KNOTS BUT HIT HIM WITH THE NOTEPAD TIME.WONT THE METHOD I USE WORK IN SH3?