PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of getting a hi-res screen of the new 'Spit vs 109' Community Screen??

The-Good-Guy
10-07-2004, 03:57 AM
Wol howdy to ya ol there,

Of the new Community Screens that have just been posted, the one that grabs me most is the shot of the Spit dogfighting (inverted) with a 109.

Any chance of getting that as a hi-res screenie?

I've made it my desktop background (hope ya don't mind, like), but the original was quite small so it's become a bit pixelated.

I've got a 22" monitor and it's times like these that I wish it was smaller.

No, not really.

Thanks if you can help. It really puts me in the mood.

For IL2, I mean.

Ta.

The-Good-Guy

The-Good-Guy
10-07-2004, 03:57 AM
Wol howdy to ya ol there,

Of the new Community Screens that have just been posted, the one that grabs me most is the shot of the Spit dogfighting (inverted) with a 109.

Any chance of getting that as a hi-res screenie?

I've made it my desktop background (hope ya don't mind, like), but the original was quite small so it's become a bit pixelated.

I've got a 22" monitor and it's times like these that I wish it was smaller.

No, not really.

Thanks if you can help. It really puts me in the mood.

For IL2, I mean.

Ta.

The-Good-Guy

Monty_Thrud
10-07-2004, 11:12 AM
You mean this:-

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">.......................</span><span class="ev_code_RED">ACHTUNG SCHPITFEUER!!</span><span class="ev_code_YELLOW">......................</span>

http://premium.uploadit.org/bsamania/Achtung-Schpitfeuer.jpg

Very nicely done by NERO111

The-Good-Guy
10-08-2004, 04:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monty_Thrud:
You mean this:-

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">.......................</span><span class="ev_code_RED">ACHTUNG SCHPITFEUER!!</span><span class="ev_code_YELLOW">......................</span>

http://premium.uploadit.org/bsamania/Achtung-Schpitfeuer.jpg

Very nicely done by NERO111 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's nice but not the one.

The one I am after is currently the very first screenie in Community Screens. Both are inverted, actually.

The-Good-Guy

The-Good-Guy
10-08-2004, 04:42 AM
I mean the 'Community Screens' on the main site (button on the left near the bottom), not in the 'Hi-Resoultion Screens' thread.