PDA

View Full Version : Need help locating a Multiplayer emblem

nash_trickster
11-29-2011, 02:08 AM
I'm just missing one MP Emblem, the one that looks like a flatened triangle without a base, with a dot on the side (tried to google a picture of it but no luck)... And since all the walkthoughs I found only list the emblems as "MP Emblem 1" or "MP Emblem 5", without ever describing wath they look like, I still don't really know which one I'm missing.

So, unless someone can tell me what number the emblem I'm looking is, I'll have to redo most (if not all) of Desmond's quests, something I'd like to avoid as I've never been a fan of first person gameplay.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

ihal
11-29-2011, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by nash_trickster:
I'm just missing one MP Emblem, the one that looks like a flatened triangle without a base, with a dot on the side (tried to google a picture of it but no luck)... And since all the walkthoughs I found only list the emblems as "MP Emblem 1" or "MP Emblem 5", without ever describing wath they look like, I still don't really know which one I'm missing.

So, unless someone can tell me what number the emblem I'm looking is, I'll have to redo most (if not all) of Desmond's quests, something I'd like to avoid as I've never been a fan of first person gameplay.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! The sad part is that the templar profile doesn't tell you that you got it from Desmond sequences, nor do those tell you which one you got. My best advice is really to just visit all ten spots. That's a pain, I know, but you can get out of there easily after you do so. Otherwise, if you can remember which NUMBER you are missing, that's easy enough to narrow in on which sequence you need to go to (and roughly how far in that sequence), since 1-2 are in Sequence 1, 3-4 in #2, and so on. You find them in "order", after all. (Symbol 4 isn't found before symbol 3 in the terrain, in other words.)

nash_trickster
11-30-2011, 05:17 AM
Yeah... I kindda knew all that...
But since I also know that when you unlock a given MP Emblem the screen shows you which one for a short while, I figured that if anybody was still to unlock them and could keep an eye open for the one I described earlier to then post which number it is, it'd save me from having to replay all the Desmond memories for nothing...