PDA

View Full Version : FAQ [Concerning Beta] [Updated 26-09-09]

Kartabon
05-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Well, first of all, I hope you all will like this FAQ, and hope also that it will reduce the number of threads that you all create concerning dates and such things... I'll start without taking more time.

When is the Beta expected to be released?
We do not have a date for it, approximate or accurate. Developers will comunicate us all about that date when they consider that the game is ready to be shown to the people.

How can I take part in the Beta?
In September 2009 started the French open beta which had limited places and at the moment is full. We will inform you if/when there will be more places and available for more countries.

When we will get brand new information?
The dev team is working hard in this game to get it out of bugs as well as they can... And also they try to get some fresh questions answered for you all through Yaiden, the community developer. A bit of patience will make us all more relaxed and will make a better atmosphere. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Or alternatively, you can ask the current beta testers - check the sticky topics!

I am in the Beta... am I able to talk about it? Able to say I'm in? Say anything about it?
The NDA (non-disclosure agreement) for beta testers since the beginning of French open beta has been lifted so feel free to share with your impressions!

Cheers!!

Kartabon
05-05-2008, 11:11 AM
Well, first of all, I hope you all will like this FAQ, and hope also that it will reduce the number of threads that you all create concerning dates and such things... I'll start without taking more time.

When is the Beta expected to be released?
We do not have a date for it, approximate or accurate. Developers will comunicate us all about that date when they consider that the game is ready to be shown to the people.

How can I take part in the Beta?
In September 2009 started the French open beta which had limited places and at the moment is full. We will inform you if/when there will be more places and available for more countries.

When we will get brand new information?
The dev team is working hard in this game to get it out of bugs as well as they can... And also they try to get some fresh questions answered for you all through Yaiden, the community developer. A bit of patience will make us all more relaxed and will make a better atmosphere. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Or alternatively, you can ask the current beta testers - check the sticky topics!

I am in the Beta... am I able to talk about it? Able to say I'm in? Say anything about it?
The NDA (non-disclosure agreement) for beta testers since the beginning of French open beta has been lifted so feel free to share with your impressions!

Cheers!!