PDA

View Full Version : IL2 1946: Bf109 landing gear retraction never turns off

Caius_Cornelius
01-02-2009, 06:58 AM
Please advise, anyone. When the landing gear on Bf109 is retracted, the hydraulic runs for the rest of the mission until the gear is extended again. When fully extended, the hydraulic turns off immediately, but even after cycling back and forth between extension and retraction, it still retracts continuously. This is so distracting that I prefer to fly missions with my gear down. Help, please!

Caius_Cornelius
01-02-2009, 06:58 AM
Please advise, anyone. When the landing gear on Bf109 is retracted, the hydraulic runs for the rest of the mission until the gear is extended again. When fully extended, the hydraulic turns off immediately, but even after cycling back and forth between extension and retraction, it still retracts continuously. This is so distracting that I prefer to fly missions with my gear down. Help, please!

Choctaw111
01-02-2009, 07:53 AM
I do know what you are talking about. Does this happen every time? I have heard some sound anomalies in multi-player before. You are doing single player?
At the in game Main Menu, click on Hardware Setup, then Sound Setup, then Audio. What are your settings in there? Sound Engine should be Direct X. Put everything else on default, and try it with the Enable Extensions switch both up AND down.