PDA

View Full Version : Want AEP?!

ytareh
08-10-2005, 05:06 PM
I read that lots of peolple are searching in vain for Ace Expansion Pack.Well Ebay have it available from a english 'merchant' seller for 7.99 +P&P(it goes for more secondhand!) while I have just orded a "back up copy" for 5 euro 90 cent from a german 'shop' there.Ive heard someone complain that the Amazon site takes the order for AEP even though they have no stock for a month or more.I have found that while Amazon arent the quickest ,the stuff usually arrives in a fortnight or so.

c172pilot
08-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Wal-Mart has AEP, even the original IL2 for 9 bucks and PF for 19.99. I might of seen a three pack for 40.

Taylortony
08-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Yeah he got a copy for about the same price when i pointed out one of the sellers that sell on Amazon.co.uk also had them for sale at about 8.00 and had immediate stock...

thefarb2
08-11-2005, 01:23 AM
the fm in aep stunk, it is worthless unless you add pf. good planes and maps though. also there is no standalone aep, so it was not as popular, I am assuming.

Bearcat99
08-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by thefarb2:
the fm in aep stunk, it is worthless unless you add pf. good planes and maps though. also there is no standalone aep, so it was not as popular, I am assuming.

Worthless? How can it be worthless....... if it is the middle link between FB & PF. Even without PF the new planes and maps alone make the "worthless" part of your post ridiculous. As far as the FM goes..... the FM in 2.xx was better than the FM in 1.xx.......