PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best way to buy Sturmovik and get all aircraft?

Tempestate
02-16-2006, 03:11 AM
I have a friend who is just getting into sturmovik and before he purchases it I wanted to know if their is some kind of all in one gold pack he can get to have every aircraft and be up to date

This would include everything from sturmovik to pacific fighters

thanks in advance

nakamura_kenji
02-16-2006, 03:13 AM
air combat collection

it gold pack have all 3 part il-2 fb,aep,pf get realease soon think

Tempestate
02-16-2006, 03:21 AM
so he is best off waiting. THats a shame as he is looking to get involved right now. He is between wargames which is his first love you see.
Any suggestions about what is best right now?

dbillo
02-16-2006, 07:43 AM
Currently, the best (and only) way to 'get it all' is to purchase Forgotten Battles Gold Pack (which includes the Ace Expansion Pack), and purchase Pacific Fighters.

Install Forgotten Battles, install the Ace Expansion Pack, and install Pacific Fighters using the merged option (FB+AEP+PF), then download and install the patches: 3.03m, 4.01m, 4.02m, and 4.03m.

Tempestate
02-17-2006, 03:46 AM
ahhh thanks for the clarification.

Though Nakamura was telling me gold was not out yet.

So gold pack and then buy PF

got it thanks

FlatSpinMan
02-17-2006, 04:05 AM
If you wait (indefinitely) there will be a Platinum pack that contains evrything you need in one pack, including recent patches. If you wait and as yet undetermined time. Helpful, eh.

dbillo
02-17-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Tempestate:
ahhh thanks for the clarification.
Though Nakamura was telling me gold was not out yet.

Yeah, I think Kenji meant to say 'Platinum' as FlatSpinMan said. Gold Pack has been out for some time. Don't wait for Platinum...who knows how long that will be. Supposedly, there is another patch or add-on in the works.