PDA

View Full Version : Best assassination?

Nephetslol
11-23-2010, 03:13 AM
Hey guys what do you think is the best assassination from any persona?

I Personally like the footpads 3 punch to the stomach with a SHORYUKEN ending with a knife to the chest whats yours? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Halperin1
11-23-2010, 04:53 AM
I like the Hellequin's running assassination, where she jumps over you while stabbing you in the face.

MR-SMITH1994
11-23-2010, 04:58 AM
i like the merc where he hit his head with the other persona then stab them in the chest

MrKnox122
11-23-2010, 06:03 AM
I use Poison and Kill his friend Double kill

luth411
11-23-2010, 08:19 AM
The butcher and the blacksmith are assassins by the loosest definitions. I think the butcher was the first WWF wrestler.

Wile E Coyoteee
11-23-2010, 08:30 AM
^ That's the Executioner, but yeah, LoL.

I admittedly havn't played all the characters yet even being level 41, but I think my favorite so far is the Footpad's attack where he comes up behind the target, stabs them once in the side (like the kidney area), and then once in the head or neck, can't remember which, and then just lets them drop. It has a great feel to it!

Also, and I think every character has this, I think my second favorite is the frontal attack where you punch the target in the gut, and then guillatine choke-snap their neck when they bend over.

I love the Engineer's attack where he grabs the guy and just stabs em straight in the throat with his compass.

I don't know why exactly, but I find the Noble's back attack very satisfying most times. He doesn't do anything fancy, he just donkey punches you in the back of the head as hard as he can with his metal hand and moves on, LoL.

The Executioner's attacks are all awesome now that I think about it. The simple axe-plant in the back feels cool, and his standing fireman's carry slam is probably the most embarassing one to get killed by in the game IMO heheh.

I'm also a big fan of The Captain's frontal attack where he slashes you and then runs his sword through your abdomen.

Pretty much all the attacks in this game are great!

xOCx_JidMenosta
11-23-2010, 10:07 AM
The Barber when you get them from behind and drop them to their knees and slit their throat!!! Best kill ever!!

rocketxsurgeon
11-23-2010, 10:09 AM
I like the Courtesans move, where she flips over the target's back and cuts them with the fan.

I also like the move where the Hellequin taps the target on the back and proceeds to cut them.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

berm87
11-23-2010, 10:20 AM
I enjoy the thief's running kill, where she jumps on the back of her target and stabs them in the chest a few times before jumping off and continuing, nonchalantly, on her way.

Munktor
11-23-2010, 12:00 PM
<3 blacksmith backbreaker.

dragonraider00
11-23-2010, 12:26 PM
Harlequin move where he jumps on the person and stabs them in the chest a bunch of times.

Also, courtesan bench move when she gently pulls up the person's chin then slashes them at the throat.

TheXenon
11-23-2010, 12:47 PM
When the Blacksmith sweeps someone off their feet with his hammer and then brings it right down onto their face, that's THE best.

CourtJestGaming
11-23-2010, 01:32 PM
The Hellquinn Butt Bump is pretty funny to watch occur.

AnimaTempli101
11-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Probably The Officer's frontal assassination where he plunges his spear into the targets neck/ upper torso before wrenching it free.

obliviondoll
11-23-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by dragonraider00:
Also, courtesan bench move when she gently pulls up the person's chin then slashes them at the throat.
This. It's the way she pauses just long enough for her victim to see her smile...