PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help - Navigation

Fmeadowbank
03-22-2005, 11:00 AM
I have just got SH3 up and running,and started on the navigation tutorial.(new to subsims) On the objective missions I was able to complete all but The Navigate through the channel mission,and have tried to complete the navigation tutorial several times ,but still unable to get a satisfactory result for that mission.
I started by setting the course to approx 173 deg.which is about SSE, flank speed,followed the radio messages,but was unable to complete this mission. Help!

Fmeadowbank
03-22-2005, 11:00 AM
I have just got SH3 up and running,and started on the navigation tutorial.(new to subsims) On the objective missions I was able to complete all but The Navigate through the channel mission,and have tried to complete the navigation tutorial several times ,but still unable to get a satisfactory result for that mission.
I started by setting the course to approx 173 deg.which is about SSE, flank speed,followed the radio messages,but was unable to complete this mission. Help!

malkuth
03-22-2005, 11:05 AM
Yeah that happened to me too, You still get a Satisfactory Rating for it though.

Don't waste to much time on those though. (unless you need to to learn) Cause No matter what seems you only get 1500 Renown To start, if you finish 2 or all 5.

malkuth
03-22-2005, 11:05 AM
Yeah that happened to me too, You still get a Satisfactory Rating for it though.

Don't waste to much time on those though. (unless you need to to learn) Cause No matter what seems you only get 1500 Renown To start, if you finish 2 or all 5.