PDA

View Full Version : TROPHY PROBLEMS

SH4RPIE2011
01-25-2009, 06:26 PM
I am having some problems with one of the trophies on prince of persia on ps3 i cant get the warrior special trophy it says to dodge the warrior's attack 20 times in one battle i have done it quite a few times and it is still not giving me the trophy ive tried dodging like pressing all of the buttons to interact with him 20 times and ive deflected his attacks 20 times and ive dodged like him about to him me and dodged them plz help me lol

SH4RPIE2011
01-25-2009, 06:26 PM
I am having some problems with one of the trophies on prince of persia on ps3 i cant get the warrior special trophy it says to dodge the warrior's attack 20 times in one battle i have done it quite a few times and it is still not giving me the trophy ive tried dodging like pressing all of the buttons to interact with him 20 times and ive deflected his attacks 20 times and ive dodged like him about to him me and dodged them plz help me lol

angryraisinz
01-28-2009, 03:58 PM
I also had a bit of a problem with this one. What i did was to hold block all of the time and then press the direction button and x, it then starts a button prompt sequence. I think it is this that has to be done 20 times, it took me about 20-30 mintutes before i got the trophy. Hope this works.

Shaner_Bock
01-29-2009, 10:30 AM
The trick is to try to anticipate when the warrior is about to swing his big old arm at you and roll(dodge) out of the way. The easiest way to do this is to just keep rolling right while standing within range of his attack. Be patient, he'll probably knock you down and try to stomp on you several times while doing this.

sunil.harris
02-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Just keep the analog stick to the right or the left and keep pressing X

whipped82
03-17-2009, 07:57 AM
the only advice i can give you is to work on your timing. this trophy cost me a lot of time and a good amount of my sanity. its easiest to dodge to the right since its easier to anticipate when hes gonna swing his big arm. just stand there holding block and press right and X right before he swings. timing is crucial because a half a second too late and he'll punch you in the face. Also, keep track of how many times you dodge. i waited until i had thirty, just in case the game didn't count a few of them. you won't get the trophy until after you've defeated him, granted you managed to get the twenty successful dodges. so don't expect it to show up in the middle of the battle.