PDA

View Full Version : Very weird thing that happens to me when I go in the Pantheon.

LordWolv
12-04-2010, 08:12 AM
When I go to the back of the pantheon, echoed voices that I can't understand appear. When I walk back towards the front, they stop.

I don't understand what it means.

kolbaskat
12-04-2010, 08:26 AM
Same thing for me lol,any one who can explain?

rocketxsurgeon
12-04-2010, 08:27 AM
Is the area guarded?

ElGrandeLupo
12-04-2010, 08:29 AM
Your game copy is possessed. Take it to a priest.. Quickly! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Seriously, i haven't heard anything like that. I think i'll go and see if i get this too.

Murcuseo
12-04-2010, 08:32 AM
If you have a capture card try and record it, someone may be able to spot something you can't or maybe translate it.

Otherwise, just keep looking. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

LordWolv
12-04-2010, 08:33 AM
It's not guarded atall, it's a completely empty building apart from gold and shiny things. Go through the entrance and directly forward until you hear them at the back.

rocketxsurgeon
12-04-2010, 08:35 AM
You know what the whispers are for?
Normally they mean an enemy near by. Like in the multiplayer.

May i ask what sequence your on?

LordWolv
12-04-2010, 08:37 AM
I've finished the game. It's not whispering like that, it's kind of loud voices that are muffled and echo.

rocketxsurgeon
12-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Like when you are being chased by guards in the SP?

Im curious about this, i think i'll have to check it out.

rocketxsurgeon
12-04-2010, 08:46 AM
I've found something.

Since the Renaissance the Pantheon has been used as a tomb...

LordWolv
12-04-2010, 09:00 AM
A tomb? That will explain it. The voice of the dead? Still sounds pretty random to put it in the game.

notafanboy
12-04-2010, 09:12 AM
hahaha http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gifi noticed this too ! i found out what it was ... it was just a herald behind the building that was shouting out info and stuff .Just go behind the pantheon and punch him ,then go back inside ,and you wonīt hear athing

assassinm8
12-04-2010, 09:17 AM
it happened to me but at the bac outside the panteheon is a herald its him go kill him and then go bac in and the voice has gone

evilkitten28
12-04-2010, 09:19 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with enemys being nearby. I've heard the voices in the Pantheon also. It's the echo of a speech or sermon being given.

I've also heard whispers from the moment I started the single player game. There's always a voice whispering Ezio's name throughout the game and it's not only in heavily guarded areas. I've finished the game and I still hear it.

rocketxsurgeon
12-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
A tomb? That will explain it. The voice of the dead? Still sounds pretty random to put it in the game.

Yup, since the renaissance it's been a tomb for many painters and architects. As respect, their paintings have been hung there.

So apparently its the herald?
I haven't heard any whispering around any other herald :S

notafanboy
12-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by evilkitten28:
I don't think it has anything to do with enemys being nearby. I've heard the voices in the Pantheon also. It's the echo of a speech or sermon being given.

I've also heard whispers from the moment I started the single player game. There's always a voice whispering Ezio's name throughout the game and it's not only in heavily guarded areas. I've finished the game and I still hear it.
i know this is off-topic, but your sig is awesomesauce !

realgangsta213
12-04-2010, 09:26 AM
I always thought it was subject 16 because of the glyph but after i finished it it was still there. I'm gonna go and punch the herald right now and see if i still hear it

rocketxsurgeon
12-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by evilkitten28:

i know this is off-topic, but your sig is <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">awesomesauce</span> ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha new word http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

and i agree, the signature is very cool^^

LordWolv
12-04-2010, 09:28 AM
OH! It's a herald. The herald's voice echos through the walls somehow. That explains it. I do find that slightly funny, as I thought it was the voice of the dead. :P

rocketxsurgeon
12-04-2010, 09:30 AM
OH! It's a herald. The herald's voice echos through the walls somehow. That explains it. I do find that slightly funny, as I thought it was the voice of the dead. :P

lol, i'm gonna go and try this, i haven't come across it before. Looks like its time to punch the herald!

realgangsta213
12-04-2010, 09:33 AM
yep, just shanked him it was that ******ed guy who was echoing through the voice

notafanboy
12-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isaac500:

lol, i'm gonna go and try this, i haven't come across it before. Looks like its time to punch the herald! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
or kill him ... if you kill him you can even hear some ppl screaming "i donīt want to die" or "where is the guard when you need them"

EDIT- looks like everyone is going to punch him ... poor herald

LordWolv
12-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Yep, I actually put an arrow in his face, but the result is the same. Everything behind the pantheon echo's through it.

LordWolv
12-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Sorry, very off-topic, but how do you make signitures?

notafanboy
12-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Sorry, very off-topic, but how do you make signitures?
ask for one in the sig topic let me find it ...
edit- here it is http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/5691095978 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5691095978)

evilkitten28
12-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by evilkitten28:

i know this is off-topic, but your sig is <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">awesomesauce</span> ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha new word http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

and i agree, the signature is very cool^^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't it cool?! I have ElHadji to thank for it. It's scary cuz I have a little black kitten at home too.

kriegerdesgottes
12-06-2010, 11:58 PM
That is a herald, if you really pay attention you'll notice he talks about"god will thank you" blah blah something the heralds are always saying.

StatewidePanda
12-07-2010, 12:19 AM
It is because that is where desmond meets one of the gods. What you are hearing is the conversation but muffled. Like a vision from the future or something.

LightRey
12-07-2010, 12:19 AM
That is a herald, if you really pay attention you'll notice he talks about"god will thank you" blah blah something the heralds are always saying.
They already figured that out.

RzaRecta357
12-07-2010, 01:34 AM
This is nothing new. This sound has been happening since the church areas of AC1.

Xanatos2007
12-07-2010, 02:47 AM
Well, you know what they say of the acropolis where the pantheon is... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXCKii2x7yU&feature=related)