PDA

View Full Version : can't get online

Splishy
10-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Hi guys,after much puzzling managed to get myself online to play Fogotton battles(not aep version) Just got PF and using the same settings cannot get online viad games menu. I just get told to insert cd rom 2,which I do,then I don't appear to see any icons in the list to tell me which games are PF. If I choose a server I get told to wait................Help. Sorry to be a pain guys but its driving me mad!!!

Splishy
10-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Hi guys,after much puzzling managed to get myself online to play Fogotton battles(not aep version) Just got PF and using the same settings cannot get online viad games menu. I just get told to insert cd rom 2,which I do,then I don't appear to see any icons in the list to tell me which games are PF. If I choose a server I get told to wait................Help. Sorry to be a pain guys but its driving me mad!!!

mendipbus
10-23-2004, 11:38 AM
that is because there are no standalone pf servers at present.

I am having the same problem.

With the ubi client you cannot change the path for the game, so it is looking for FB instead of PF.

You can play direct ip, which is cool.

Splishy
10-23-2004, 01:20 PM
A big thankyou to Mendipbus and everyone else who helped me with my connection problem. Cheers guys! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif