PDA

View Full Version : OT: Maybe I grandfathered a stupid internet joke?

BaldieJr
02-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Chuck Norris? Oh sure, he's tougher than leather candy but we all know that John Wayne is tougher and funnier.

So one of you is a yodanerd and you took my John Wayne ramblings from HL, changed it to Chuck Norris, and then went on to start an innernet fad in WOW.

I want a free t-shirt at least.

BaldieJr
02-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Chuck Norris? Oh sure, he's tougher than leather candy but we all know that John Wayne is tougher and funnier.

So one of you is a yodanerd and you took my John Wayne ramblings from HL, changed it to Chuck Norris, and then went on to start an innernet fad in WOW.

I want a free t-shirt at least.

Chuck_Older
02-17-2006, 05:18 PM
It's a funny website though. I want one of those shirts

Dew-Claw
02-17-2006, 05:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BaldieJr:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not qualified to comment.
I never got kicked in the face by John Wayne.

Chuck_Older
02-17-2006, 05:41 PM
One thing's for sure, John Wayne is a lot more deceaseder

BaldieJr
02-17-2006, 05:42 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif we need a john wayne smiley http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Dew-Claw
02-17-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm not sure...after an hour long workout Chuck smelled pretty bad.

Chuck_Older
02-17-2006, 05:48 PM
He doesn't mean me, he means the Norris fella. I always smell like roses and ice cream

John_Wayne_
02-17-2006, 05:54 PM
What the hell kind of word is "deceaseder"?

DaimonSyrius
02-17-2006, 06:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dew-Claw:
I'm not qualified to comment.
I never got kicked in the face by John Wayne. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never seen JW kicking anything... a rattlesnake maybe. But when it comes to faces, he's more of a punch guy, aint'he?

Cheers,
S.

Dew-Claw
02-17-2006, 06:11 PM
Ask him when your dead.

Chuck_Older
02-17-2006, 06:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John_Wayne_:
What the hell kind of word is "deceaseder"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A funny one

SnailRunner
02-18-2006, 12:38 AM
WOW, well Chuck have been a regulare visitor on the Eve online boards to.......even got a corp over there with hes name...

Daiichidoku
02-18-2006, 01:39 AM
john wayne's real name is marian tinkerbelle or something

AustinPowers_
02-18-2006, 01:54 AM
just go into the Barrens, and i triple guarantee you there will be a discussion about chuck norris...

best I ever heard was,

chuck norris can win a game of connect 4 in only 3 moves. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Slater_51st
02-18-2006, 05:25 AM
Much fun can be had by simply yelling out "Chuck Norris rocks/sucks/rules/drools/is my father/is your father/is a ****" in most major cities. Never tried it in the Barrens tho, usually Ironforge...but oh well.

The ensueing chaos brings a tear to my eyes.

My favorite so far, "Church Norris recently sued NBS for naming a TV series after both his left and right legs. The name of the show is 'Law and Order.'"

Or maybe...
"A Chuck Norris character was originally included in Street Fighter 2. However, it was removed after beta-testers found no matter what combination was pushed, the character would perform a roundhouse kick. When questioned about this 'glitch' Chuck Norris responded 'That's no glitch!'"

But, if all this madness truly was started by you BaldieJr, then hats off to ya! It has provided me endless hours of entertainment!

S! Slate