PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on what's best in mods/patches

MajinDan
10-20-2005, 08:01 AM
Hey guys! I've been away from SHIII for a few months and have begun itching too play some more. What are best mods and or patches out now? Has the realistic depth been fixed on the subs yet? Wolf pack option added? I apologize in advance for not researching this stuff myself but I just don't have the time and hope you guys might already know...thanks!

MajinDan
10-20-2005, 08:01 AM
Hey guys! I've been away from SHIII for a few months and have begun itching too play some more. What are best mods and or patches out now? Has the realistic depth been fixed on the subs yet? Wolf pack option added? I apologize in advance for not researching this stuff myself but I just don't have the time and hope you guys might already know...thanks!

MajinDan
10-20-2005, 08:04 AM
Just read about a mod install program? Pretty much have a clean install, no mods, 2nd patch (official) installed.

bunkerratt
10-20-2005, 08:19 AM
the jonessoft gerneric mod enabler..jsgme..you can d/l it at subsim .com..downloads page

rm_1944
10-20-2005, 08:29 AM
Get the latest version of SH3Commander. It rockshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif