PDA

View Full Version : "The host has left the session"

GrimAnarchist
11-14-2008, 06:32 PM
I'm currently facing a very frustrating problem in ToW. For the past 5 games (all 2v2) I have tried playing, all have been dropped while the game is loading with the error message "The host has left the session" The Mission Briefing Room and Force Deployment Room work fine. It's once the game loads its kicks me off and says this. I've asked other players about it once in the 2 waiting rooms and they say in 1v1 games it happens when the first player in the room leaves the match. But 3 of those 5 games I was the first player in the rooms and all 5 were 2v2. Can someone help me with this?

GrimAnarchist
13th Airborne
Joint Task Force

GrimAnarchist
11-14-2008, 06:32 PM
I'm currently facing a very frustrating problem in ToW. For the past 5 games (all 2v2) I have tried playing, all have been dropped while the game is loading with the error message "The host has left the session" The Mission Briefing Room and Force Deployment Room work fine. It's once the game loads its kicks me off and says this. I've asked other players about it once in the 2 waiting rooms and they say in 1v1 games it happens when the first player in the room leaves the match. But 3 of those 5 games I was the first player in the rooms and all 5 were 2v2. Can someone help me with this?

GrimAnarchist
13th Airborne
Joint Task Force