PDA

View Full Version : did i miss something (possible spoilers)

ninerazor
11-29-2007, 07:50 PM
i just finished the game and i ave heard of some things that i guess i have missed can you please tell me where they were
1. Lucy bending back her finger
2. being able to go on the computer

thats all it would be greatly appreciated

ninerazor
11-29-2007, 07:50 PM
i just finished the game and i ave heard of some things that i guess i have missed can you please tell me where they were

thats all it would be greatly appreciated

NECESARY_EVIL
11-29-2007, 07:54 PM
Oh no................................................ ........

MiniAssasin
11-29-2007, 07:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninerazor:

thats all it would be greatly appreciated </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1.i think ya just missed lucy bending back her finger, unless its a push button to speak to her scene when she does it...you wont see it agin

and to get to hi computer you have to pickpocket him at a certain point in the future...you missed it

--

so you will either

have to redo the game
or just look for the info on the computers...plent of websites includin the forums have it

Tela
11-29-2007, 07:57 PM
......you missed Lucy showing her hand? ...Seriously?!

you're only able to go on the computer if you have the keycards.

ninerazor
11-29-2007, 08:11 PM
i posted my first post while aiting for the redits to end so now i have gone on the computers as i did pickpocket vidic but when did lucy pull back her finger

cooldude6681
11-29-2007, 08:16 PM
I think it happens between memory blocks 5 and 6 or between 6 and 7.
Personally, I didn't even realize we were supposed to be looking at her finger, I thought she was just pointing at her lanyard which looks like the top part of the AC symbol, but upside down. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Orpheusxx1
11-29-2007, 10:42 PM
If you talk to Lucy before the final memory you will see her bend her finge back. Also during the game you must get the access code from your clothing closet in your room, and then take Warren's keycard from his pocket while he is standing near the window drinking coffee before you get into the animus i think after the 3rd or 4th memory block. Then finally after the credits you can pick up Lucys access key by her computer.

XxXLiabilityXxX
12-29-2007, 10:13 PM
what is the point of the keycards? do they inlock something special? to the proceed the game in anyway? i have lucy and the access code but i dont got the doctors wat now?