PDA

View Full Version : piece of eden concept art (potental spoiler if you havent played the game, ever)

Neo_Age
11-29-2009, 03:50 PM
Does anyone know if Ubisoft released any concept art for the various pieces of eden we saw in both the paintings and actually in the game?

Zeusdude2020
11-29-2009, 04:12 PM
The various pieces of Edens?
I think you are mistake for what you call the pieces of Eden. You may be thinking of the apples as pieces of Edens, which is right, but the apple is a piece of Eden, and the staff is a piece of Eden.

This is just a guess, but I presume the Apple (one of the pieces of Edens) was passed on from person to person in ways.
Of course, I'm not sure on the history exactly but there might've been multiple apples. Yet I could be very mistaken because there is only one Staff so why multiple apples.

YET, still, in the Truth video we do see that there were multiple apples created.

Captain Tomatoz
11-29-2009, 04:20 PM
there was also the sword as a peice of eden and a shroud

Zeusdude2020
11-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Hm yes I forgot about the shroud and the sword!
The shroud is the supposed shroud of Jesus if I can just remember my conspiracies correctly.

and I'm not really sure of the sword.

caswallawn_2k7
11-29-2009, 04:27 PM
he's not asking about the pieces of eden as such, he is asking for the concept art used/created by the developers during the games production.

Neo_Age
11-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
he's not asking about the pieces of eden as such, he is asking for the concept art used/created by the developers during the games production.

This.

I figured that between the teaser site and AC2 being launched that concept art was released and im just wondering if any of those images featured a POE, perferablly one of the apples.

Zeusdude2020
11-29-2009, 07:11 PM
The only concept art I've seen with anything to do with the pieces of Edens were concepts of the final scene (with the fist fight with the Spainard and then one or two of the talk with Minerva).

I've also seen another one of the Staff but its not really concept art in the sense of early development. Its just the design of the final staff.

Soooooooooo ya.
All of these are in the art book I think.

Xamoto
11-29-2009, 07:15 PM
No I don't think so just yet, But I have heard that they will be getting to the posting of the art sometime soon.