PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hosting on Hyper with the 1.1b version?

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 06:20 AM
Just wondering if anyone's hosting on Hyper with the 1.1b patch. I'm no expert on flight sims and modeling etc. I am a real pilot with 5000hrs and have flown everything from cessnas to boeings, but i've never flown a WWII era aircraft (though i would give my right testicle to have the chance) and i'm not about to argue over flt characteristics, cause i have no answers to give. Nor am i gonna deny or argue any of the Flight characteristics in the latest patch. So before u flame me, i am not complaining or whining. I am however; an expert in one thing, knowing what i enjoy. And i haven't enjoyed FB since the last patch. THat simple, "I" am not having fun. The whole reason i play FB. Sure i am interested in the simming aspect of FB, but am also interested in the game as well. I get enough reality at work.
The above is quite winded, but i thought it necessary to avoid any flaming i may receive.
So, before i re-patch, i was curious to see if there's anyone else out there with 1.1b who i could join and still enjoy Multi-play on Hyper.
Thanks,
Mani

PS: If you don't agree with me, don't waste your breath. I'm the best person to decide what i like and what i enjoy.

"An excellent weapon and luck had been on my side. To be successfful, the best fighter pilot needs both"
Adolph Galland

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 06:20 AM
Just wondering if anyone's hosting on Hyper with the 1.1b patch. I'm no expert on flight sims and modeling etc. I am a real pilot with 5000hrs and have flown everything from cessnas to boeings, but i've never flown a WWII era aircraft (though i would give my right testicle to have the chance) and i'm not about to argue over flt characteristics, cause i have no answers to give. Nor am i gonna deny or argue any of the Flight characteristics in the latest patch. So before u flame me, i am not complaining or whining. I am however; an expert in one thing, knowing what i enjoy. And i haven't enjoyed FB since the last patch. THat simple, "I" am not having fun. The whole reason i play FB. Sure i am interested in the simming aspect of FB, but am also interested in the game as well. I get enough reality at work.
The above is quite winded, but i thought it necessary to avoid any flaming i may receive.
So, before i re-patch, i was curious to see if there's anyone else out there with 1.1b who i could join and still enjoy Multi-play on Hyper.
Thanks,
Mani

PS: If you don't agree with me, don't waste your breath. I'm the best person to decide what i like and what i enjoy.

"An excellent weapon and luck had been on my side. To be successfful, the best fighter pilot needs both"
Adolph Galland

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 06:30 AM
At least JG26-Adi hosted a couple of nights ago. Was fun, except the russkies had Brewsters for some reason.

http://sivusto.servepics.com/~lahnat/werre2s.jpg

prkl

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 08:32 AM
can you very shortly summarize why you prefer 1.1b? just curious..

312_Lazy
312. (Czechoslovak) Sq. RAF
http://312.jinak.cz

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 03:55 PM
Cause i didn't stall and spin it all the time...lol'
And don't tell me to learn how to fly/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
Mani

Adolph Galland

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 04:01 PM
"And don't tell me to learn how to fly"

He he /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

GA
Commanding Officer
332nd Viking Squadron

web: www.332viking.no (http://www.332viking.no)
mail: GA@332viking.no