PDA

View Full Version : ubi.com games server

LLOYDNOO
08-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Hi Thankls to all those that helped with the problem of IL2: FB ACE DOGFIGHT...
Now I have a problem that i've deleted all ubi.com on the computer but if I try and re-install it comes up that I have a version already!!!! Now I have nothing in the computer but in add/remove programs which will not remove as message (The installshield engine((iKernel.exe)) could not be installed. The system cannot find the file specified... PLEASE,PLEASE HELP SOMEONE????????

Bearcat99
08-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Go to Hyperlobby... find the link in the Sturmovik Essentials link in my sig. Download the client and be happy.

danjama
08-24-2005, 04:00 PM
Or dont. Even HL is gettin **** now. Too much BS. Id stay away for a while at least if i was u.

Taylortony
08-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by LLOYDNOO:
Hi Thankls to all those that helped with the problem of IL2: FB ACE DOGFIGHT...
Now I have a problem that i've deleted all ubi.com on the computer but if I try and re-install it comes up that I have a version already!!!! Now I have nothing in the computer but in add/remove programs which will not remove as message (The installshield engine((iKernel.exe)) could not be installed. The system cannot find the file specified... PLEASE,PLEASE HELP SOMEONE????????

you need to go on c drive if that is where the game is and also delete the folder called UBI COM
that will sort it for you then reboot and do the install

96th_Nightshifter
08-24-2005, 05:05 PM
LLoydnoo, Go Here (http://hyperfighter.sk/) , download the Hyperlobby client, it is an alternative games lobby for flying this sim. In my opinion it is way better than the UBI server. Give it a try and make up your own mind.