PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft server is "always" unavailable

marcolinoho
01-04-2011, 06:29 AM
I bought ACB two weeks ago.
Till now I still can't play multiplayer mode because whenever I enter, there's a statement:
"The ACB server is unavailable at this time. Please try later."

Mine is PS3 version and I am from Hong Kong.
Does Ubisoft block Hong Kong players or there's some problems on ACB's server?

Please help me, thx!

QuickBrittle
01-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Have a look at the sticky thread. If that can't help you contact Ubisoft support.

Jarek23
01-04-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm from Canada and about 75% of the time I get the same message, occasionally I get lucky and manage to get some games going. I have nothing wrong with my connection, router etc. I contacted support and still waiting to hear back.

obliviondoll
01-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by jarek231980:
I contacted support
Do this if the sticky doesn't help.

But check the sticky first.

Jarek23
01-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jarek231980:
I contacted support

But check the sticky first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

smh.

obliviondoll
01-04-2011, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by jarek231980:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jarek231980:
I contacted support

But check the sticky first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
smh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
?

I was posting that to give advice to the OP.

You already said you know what you're doing.

Jarek23
01-04-2011, 06:51 PM
So you just wanted to repeat what the second person in the thread said or???

Because I just wanted the OP to know that contacting support might not work either.

Sorry are you a mod? if so can you please tell me why ubisoft won't contact me back? If not are you just trying to boost your post count or what? I see absolutely no reason for you to have posted what you posted.

I apologize if I seem a little agitated but I payed for something and I expect it to work, I would also like someone to help me with something besides stating the obvious...if you can help me, I would really appreciate it.

obliviondoll
01-04-2011, 07:12 PM
I was adding my comment to the second poster's suggestion, yes.

I'm not a mod, I'm just very active here.

I was picking out what you'd said and suggesting it because making sure more people are going to support when the routine stuff doesn't help is going to get them to pay more attention to the issue.

As for having trouble with support - I've been there myself (long time ago, not related to an AC game) - keep at them, they do get there eventually. And the matchmaking and connection problems have been mentioned by the mods and they've confirmed they're being worked on still. So here's hoping it's fixed soon (I have very few troubles myself, but the problems I do have are still more than most games give me)