PDA

View Full Version : Be an Assassin

LxLAS3RzZz
01-26-2011, 05:50 PM
Looking at the T-shirts and hoodies that Ubisoft has brought out it only makes me want an Assassin Hoodie even more. The current Doctor and Prowler hoodies are looking amazing and thumbs up to Ubi' for making them so amazing.

Now then, Assassin Hoodies - Who wouldn't want one? I mean simply what I would love is a white hoodie, red on the inside possibly like Desmonds and it's hood would have a beak on it like the regular Assassin hood. Even possibly a black version like Ezio's Armour from AC2 and the AC:B uPlay option to buy it, and red on the inside who knows - give some options.

Anyway, I'm sure Ubi that many, many people would want to buy an Assassin Hoodie and so this poll will truly show what the people will want.

El Zo1212o
01-26-2011, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by LxLAS3RzZz:
Looking at the T-shirts and hoodies that Ubisoft has brought out it only makes me want an Assassin Hoodie even more. The current Doctor and Prowler hoodies are looking amazing and thumbs up to Ubi' for making them so amazing.

Now then, Assassin Hoodies - Who wouldn't want one? I mean simply what I would love is a white hoodie, red on the inside possibly like Desmonds and it's hood would have a beak on it like the regular Assassin hood. Even possibly a black version like Ezio's Armour from AC2 and the AC:B uPlay option to buy it, and red on the inside who knows - give some options.

Anyway, I'm sure Ubi that many, many people would want to buy an Assassin Hoodie and so this poll will truly show what the people will want.
I carry a courier bag to bring my stuff with me, and I've long been wondering when Ubi workshop would produce one.

Xanatos2007
01-26-2011, 08:45 PM
I'd totally love a hoodie with a beak, but the only way a proper hoodie like that will work is if it's a three-piece hoodie. That is, where the hood is made of 3 bits of material (http://www.selectism.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/commune-green-turkey-hoodie-selectism-0.jpg) (one on the top and two on the sides of the head, like Altair's) as opposed to the traditional two piece hoodie. (http://shop.pitsterpro.com/images/products/detail/MiniacsHoodie_Front4in.jpg)

It may be possible either way, but the hood itself should extend far enough past the forehead to protect the face & eyes from the sun, which was the whole point of hoods in the first place (medieval archers would wear hoods to keep the sun out of their eyes for better aim). Maybe not as far as Altair's/Ezio's hood, but you get the idea.
Actually I wouldn't mind having a hood more-or-less exactly like Altair's...