PDA

View Full Version : Ground objekts

S.taibanzai
08-28-2005, 07:33 AM
Hi

I want to ask when at least bob comes out

to make the ground objekts like tanks etc..

15% bigger

they are to smal in my opinion

Its hard when your in a coop or a online war

to dive bomb from like 3500 meters

You must go low at leats to find them or the only way to find them is when they shoot each other, our they shoot you

So when you go low you can use the advantage the dive bombers had in real live

It would make bombers crews lives alot more easyer and more fun to them flying bombers and dive bombers

I want to ask to change there size

Chuck_Older
08-28-2005, 07:41 AM
Well, since BoB won't be using the FB engine, I don't think anyone can say how visible ground objects will be

For all we know, ground objects will be perfectly visible at altitude. I'm of the opinion that I'd have to actually see how visible ground objects in BoB are before I could say that they are too small or too large. I also think it's not only an issue with the size of the object, it's when and how it's rendered

Foo.bar
08-28-2005, 11:52 AM
as far as i can say about train objects: they will have 1:1 size, won't be scaled down.

KOM.Nausicaa
08-29-2005, 11:30 AM
I also think it's not only an issue with the size of the object, it's when and how it's rendered

Yes. No question IMO to make anythin bigger then in reality. That would have conseqiences for strafing and when parking next to a vehicle or building or anything I dont want it to look like my plane shrunked or something.

Punkfriday
08-31-2005, 03:27 PM
did you see that screenie of the german tank in the grass??? now, not only do you have to hit something small, but now you have to FIND it in its environment! SWEET http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif