PDA

View Full Version : Thanks OLEG

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 04:21 PM
Just wanted to post smething here to express my liking by Oleg Maddox and his team.Im not a dedicated pc gamer but there are three games that caught my attention, these are cc3 ,operation flashpoint, and IL2/IL2FB.
Some games/many games are just products quickly done and just thought to be sold,some colours flashes and sounds mixed to disguise a product that is said to offer any kind of inmersion.Other,few, offer the work of an individual or a team that is really interested in the work by itself like an artist on its paintings,this is ,in my opinion, the case of Oleg and its team mates that, while not leaving a part the commercial reality ,have done a flight simulator that could only be done by people that really enjoy what theyre doing.

XyZspineZyX
11-22-2003, 04:21 PM
Just wanted to post smething here to express my liking by Oleg Maddox and his team.Im not a dedicated pc gamer but there are three games that caught my attention, these are cc3 ,operation flashpoint, and IL2/IL2FB.
Some games/many games are just products quickly done and just thought to be sold,some colours flashes and sounds mixed to disguise a product that is said to offer any kind of inmersion.Other,few, offer the work of an individual or a team that is really interested in the work by itself like an artist on its paintings,this is ,in my opinion, the case of Oleg and its team mates that, while not leaving a part the commercial reality ,have done a flight simulator that could only be done by people that really enjoy what theyre doing.

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 05:18 PM
I fully agree
The best F S ever...And there must be more to come.
Well done Oleg and crew and many thanks.
I just tested the pach 1.2 and it is great !