PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

XyZspineZyX
07-16-2003, 02:51 PM
Hi Guys, I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct bit of the forum but....

I'm a newbie to IL2, and I'm looking for a friendly server for occasional DF's ( I don't have the time for anything more than the occasional online blast). My standard is pretty low, just keeping the plane in the air without spinning is difficult at the moment, but I'm slowly getting better.

I've tried out the ubi.com server which meets my needs, but I wondered if there were any others I should try out?

Thanks in Advance...

XyZspineZyX
07-16-2003, 02:51 PM
Hi Guys, I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct bit of the forum but....

I'm a newbie to IL2, and I'm looking for a friendly server for occasional DF's ( I don't have the time for anything more than the occasional online blast). My standard is pretty low, just keeping the plane in the air without spinning is difficult at the moment, but I'm slowly getting better.

I've tried out the ubi.com server which meets my needs, but I wondered if there were any others I should try out?

Thanks in Advance...

XyZspineZyX
07-16-2003, 04:45 PM
probably should have posted it in the general forum as this area is usually for pilots who are looking to join a squad, or recruiting.

But a simple answer to your question. Hyperlobby is a good place to meet and fly, alot of players are there more than in other flying lobbies.

hope that helps you out

<table style="filter:glow[color=blueviolet, strength=3"><tr><td> <font color="FFCC66">Colonel Eagle
Commanding Officer
31st Fighter Group
Blue Dragons ~

"Return With Honor"</font></td></tr></table>

XyZspineZyX
07-16-2003, 05:25 PM
Tangerine ol'man.

If you're new and you need a gentle hand to help with the tricky bits of IL-2 and on/offline flying, please come on over to our web site and meet a hardy gaggle o'geese that are generally harmless. The Fightin' Irish Squadron is one of the best places to pass a good time, mate.

Hope to see you there ...

Walk-ins welcome ...

No shoes, no service ...

Unless you're buyin'.

Falcon
www.fighting-irish.org (http://www.fighting-irish.org)
http://www.endlager.net/fis/pix/banners/fis_banner_07.gif

Message Edited on 07/16/03 04:27PM by Falcon-4

Message Edited on 07/16/0304:29PM by Falcon-4

XyZspineZyX
07-18-2003, 05:50 PM
Thanks guys, I'll take a trip to both hyperlobby and your squadron site.

I'll brush up on my flying before I see about joining a squadron......IL2 sure is more difficult than EAW....