PDA

View Full Version : HELP - Tell me all editions for Assassins Creed series !!

CalinRO
08-28-2011, 02:31 PM
Hello, i am new here, and i don't know much about Assassins Creed universe.

Please tell me:

1. Assassins Creed 1 had a collector's edition ?
2. Assassins Creed 2, how many retail editions have ? eg: collectors' etc.
3. Assassins Creed Brotherhood how many retail editions have ?

Please if you could answer my questions. I want to buy all the game series on retail.

AnthonyA85
08-28-2011, 03:01 PM
AC1 Stadard, Director's Cut and Collectors Ed. Collectors Ed came with figure and special box, Director's Cut just had some extra side missions.

AC2 Standard, Black Edition, White Edition, Game of the Year Edition. Black and White Editions both included 12 inch statues of Ezio in two different colour schemes, Black Robes and White Robes, respetively, also included Soundtrack CD, and Ingame exclusive maps. GoTY Ed came with all DLC included.

ACB Standard, Collectors, Limited, Auditore, Da Vinci, Deluxe and Codex editions.

The Special/Limited Editions came with Jack-in-the-box toys that had either the Jester or Doctor inside as well as game soundtrack and Linage DVD movie (I think). The Aduitore came in a metal case with an image of Ezio embossed on it, Might have also included Soundtrack CD. The Da Vinci edition was the standard edition that included the Da Vinci Disapearence DLC.

Codex Edition, came with special plastic Collector's Chest (very nicely detailed) MP Character cards (about the size of regular trade cards), Short DVD CGI movie, Soundtrack, Codex book, Map of rome. Single and Multiplayer content, such as weapon upgrades and bonus maps.

The Deluxe Edition was the Digital Version of the Codex Edition avialable to those who lived outside of Europe, as the Codex edition was exclusive to Europe and Australia.

For all the information on the ACR editions, go here ACR Editions Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7451033239)

Be warned though, most of the collectors and limited editions were, and are, limited in number, the Codex Edition for ACB was very limited in number, i don't know how many they made, but they only made a certain amount, you'll be very lucky to find one brand new.

CalinRO
08-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Wow, thanks that was the answer i've been searching for.

But i'm still not clear for some things.

Regarding AC2, the black ans white edition, are basically the same, in content, only that the statue is black and white depending on the edition, right ?

And the GOTY is basically the same as white and black ed, only with with all dlc included ?

And regarding the ACB, there are soo many editions, here.
Witch of the Collectors, Limited, Auditore, Da Vinci, Deluxe and Codex editions.
are biggest in content ? Witch is offering the most content ?

LE: Ok so i've searched on "my store range" and i've found all 3 games retail but only in normal editions, all 3 at 50 euros. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I will buy then, it's almost 0% chances to find the most wanted editions now, time has passed, maybe i could find them on amazon sealed, but on very expensive price...

Ok so i have other problem, i've found the normal AC2 edition, and other edition much cheaper, with a "exclusive" writing on blue background on it, and has 2 extra content in it. Witch should i buy ?

AnthonyA85
08-28-2011, 04:17 PM
You're welcome. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

The edition of ACB that had the most content was the Codex edition, your best bet of getting one of those now is probably Ebay, the only other places you could get it were the Ubisoft Shop (http://shop.ubi.com) and play.com (http://www.play.com), but now, they're probably all gone.

I think the Black and White Editions of AC2 also had some bonus single player maps, or Templar Lairs as they were called, i can't remember which one came with which edition, as all the Lairs were later included with the DLC (which the PC versions always get included)

As for your last part about the AC2 editions, hm, well, if you can aford the one that has the exclusive content, get that.

CalinGaming
08-30-2011, 07:56 AM
Ok, i am still me, only i've deleted my past account and i created an new one.

OK so i have another question.

The Assassins Creed Revelations in how much versions will be available ?

I saw that the Collectors Editions has some kind of book that explains all the Assassins Creed universe ?

The previous has this kind of content ?

AnthonyA85
08-30-2011, 08:05 AM
It's the Animus edition that has the encyclopedia.

And that thread i linked to shows you how man editions there will be of ACR and how much will be in each one.

Nikitaaz
12-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Well there's a lot more editions those that are explained on this thread.
for the Europe region.. here we go:

Assassins Creed 1:
- Limited edition (with big Altair figure)
- AC 1 Pre-order pack (Jumbo-steelcase, Comic, Certificate of Authenticity)
- Collectors edition guide

Assassins Creed 2:
- White edition (Ezio Figure white robes)
-Black edition (Soundtrack, Artbook, Ezio Figure black robes)
- CE Guide

Assasins Creed Brotherhood:
- Auditore Edition (3D ezio card, Character Card, Soundtrack)
- Codex Edition (Codex box, Codex, Character Cards, Soundtrack, AC Lineage enz)
-CE Guide

Assassins Creed Revelations:
- Collectors Edition (AC Embers, Artbook enz.)
- Animus Edition (Encyclopedia, Embers enz.)
-CE Guide

Assassins Creed III:
-Freedom Edition (Statue enz.)
-Join Or Die Edition (Coin enz.)
-CE guide

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag:
- Black Chest Edition (Huge Statue, Steelbook, Canvas prints enz.)
- Buccaneer Edition (Statue enz.)
- Skull Edition ( Jumbo Steelcase enz.)
- CE Guide
And ofcourse there are a lot of presell kits and stuff. But you'll probably be like 70 years old if you have everything in possesion. (including American Editions, Italy Editions, enz.)

I own everything on this list except for:

- CE Guides
- Auditore Edition
- Join or Die Edition
-(Buccaneer Edition, everything in this edition is also in Black Chest Edition, figure is slightly different (it misses the boat))
- Skull Edition

Sdwakias
12-24-2013, 08:14 PM
There was also the Deluxe Edition of ACII. It was basically the same as the Digital one, it was just sold by retailers and had nothing but all the DLCs, the 2 locked memories.

Anykeyer
12-25-2013, 07:49 AM
Necromancers.
There is no such thing as standard edition of AC 1 on PC. Everything is Director's Cut with or without some mechandise. Also DC isnt about adding extra stuff, it replaces about 1/3 of investigation missions with something else (new types of inverstigations added for PC version). This brings more variety but also makes it lacking some content. For example console version could have 3 eavesdrops in 1 assassination. PC would replace one of them with something like merchand stand destruction.
All CEs can be checked on wiki :cool: