PDA

View Full Version : Laddering for IL2:FB?

XyZspineZyX
07-19-2003, 03:14 AM
I'm a long time lurker on the forums and I know this is way off topic from the patch discussions but I wanted to bring the question to the community...

Is there or would there be community support for some sort of structured competition for IL2 Squadrons and a 1 v 1 style ladder as well. I'm asking this as a long time member of an R6/RS/RvS clan that has competed in many games but lately I've found myself enjoying flight sims due to the learning curve that often frustrates the teamkillers and assorted game spoilers. I personally think the community is dedicated enough to support something like this but what is your opinion?

I am in contact with admins from various online gaming competition sites that may be interested in hosting something such as an IL2 and Lo-Mac competiton ladder.I also am trying to determine if there is something out on the net currently running something like this that I'm unaware of.

See you in the Skies......

XyZspineZyX
07-19-2003, 03:14 AM
I'm a long time lurker on the forums and I know this is way off topic from the patch discussions but I wanted to bring the question to the community...

Is there or would there be community support for some sort of structured competition for IL2 Squadrons and a 1 v 1 style ladder as well. I'm asking this as a long time member of an R6/RS/RvS clan that has competed in many games but lately I've found myself enjoying flight sims due to the learning curve that often frustrates the teamkillers and assorted game spoilers. I personally think the community is dedicated enough to support something like this but what is your opinion?

I am in contact with admins from various online gaming competition sites that may be interested in hosting something such as an IL2 and Lo-Mac competiton ladder.I also am trying to determine if there is something out on the net currently running something like this that I'm unaware of.

See you in the Skies......

XyZspineZyX
07-19-2003, 04:10 AM
I also am in a GR/RVS clan, and indeed am wondering about good Il2fb "ladders". There are things like Virtual Eastern front, but those look WAY to complex.

XyZspineZyX
07-19-2003, 08:24 AM
hey RvS buddies.. we've attempted IL2 ladders in the past.. they did poorly.. however I think there are some competitive places to do it on.. I'm sure someone can post a link because I'm not too sure on that..

but yeah.. I'd love to be a in 1v1. I just found this can be a hard game to ladder..